New year, New LTD thread. (Round 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
This is how I feel about this thread now::mal:

I have yet to meet a clerith fan that actually LIKED that stupid crap that wasn't the author himself.

If I could be arsed, I could possibly try and find if anyone actually gave positive feedback to that thing- not just Cleriths, anyone- but I really don't want to bother.

Also, every clerith fan I've met on this forum is so beyond that shit. This is someone who hasn't even been here longer than a week. :awesome:

I don't really blame them for taking offense. I'd feel the same way if someone switched out the clerith to cloti in that signature. :(

I'd be more confused than anything, myself.

this spiritsex thing seems to have gotten way out of hand from being a shitty fanfic written by one person and an in joke to now being recognized as a widespread "belief".

Well, 'propagandized' more accurately, since it can't be 'recognized' as being widespread, since, well, it's not widespread.
[/semantics]

LOL. No clue.

He said he wrote it for his 'friends' and that they liked it. Then said that us CloTis were the 'enemy'. Whatever that means. :awesome:

In fact, to quote him...

Alex said:
Heh.

I heard people were having some...interesting conversations about me and my...adult work. I've actually written considerably more, in a wide variety of genres. Click on my name, if you dare.

By the way, it isn't surprising YOU people hate my work. You're on the opposing side. I'd only start to worry if people on MY side hated my work, or gave critiques of it. Then I'd actually consider changing it. Such is the way of things.

Perhaps I'll write another, nonrated M one for this site. I am capable of more then you know.

Alex again said:
Funny how the only people who hate it are...the enemy, really.

I haven't heard anyone on the forums I normally come from complaining about it.

And, you see, my fics are not written for the enemy. They're written for my friends.

One must always examine the source before worrying about criticism. Otherwise, it's impossible to maintain a positive attitude about life.

So, I assume that if a Clerith dislikes it, they are either the enemy or deluded or just don't count.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
people trash TLS on other forums for being openly hostile and intolerant of Cleriths
Weep, TLS. A few butthurt Cleriths hate you.
There are like four. Maybe. I'm not sure how prevalent the associated Spirit Meld idea still is, but that was still distinct from Spirit Sex. The 'lives on inside him' thing being taken literally seems to still be going strong.
Well, tbh, the whole spirit sex idea was just a lulzy extreme of the belief that Cloud and Aeris met together in the flowerfields, which was quite prevalent from what I remember, largely in the pink forums and AC forums. Remember the shack in the flowerfields? LMAO. Good times.

That having been said, this thread continues to suck at being off topic. Can we at least have decent off topic discussions? Pfft. Tres and I should just revive the materia talk. WHICH BTW I TOTALLY AGREE WITH NOW, JSYK.

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Weep, TLS. A few butthurt Cleriths hate you.

Well, tbh, the whole spirit sex idea was just a lulzy extreme of the belief that Cloud and Aeris met together in the flowerfields, which was quite prevalent from what I remember, largely in the pink forums and AC forums. Remember the shack in the flowerfields? LMAO. Good times.

I do indeed remember the imaginary shack. And the Spirit Melding, which was like sex, but better. And pure. And stuff.
I'm just not sure anyone still believes the spirit sex/ meld shit anymore.

That having been said, this thread continues to suck at being off topic.

It needs your guidance. Punish those who would talk about anything other than shoes or handbags.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
oh man I can't believe people speculated about shipping before AC was released

they must have been crazy

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Well, actually, this particular train of thought did not emerge before AC. It concerns the ending. Continued well after it.

It comes from the "Cloud parks his bike to meet Aeris in the flowerfields" bullshit. I know you were around this time, guurl. Come on, now.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Only when these oversensitive C-Words stop crying at the drop of a hat.
Complaining about a signature that calls Cleriths "fantard" [sic] and is so poorly written that it could be considered to imply that all Cleriths support the spirit sex bullshit is not "crying at the drop of a hat."

Last edited:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I have bad news again. Yuffie, Aerith and Tifa have decided to join my pad instead of indulge themselves with in secured gentlemen like cloudy and vinny. Join us today!

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I have bad news again. Yuffie, Aerith and Tifa have decided to join my pad instead of indulge themselves with in secured gentlemen like cloudy and vinny. Join us today!

I seriously love you for this. Way to take the tension away from this thread. <3

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
This thread is nill since I came by to snatch all FFVII girls away. except Rosso, I don't do dead girls ;/

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
:O What?! You've taken away my lesbians?!

HOW COULD YOU?!

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
rosso doesn't exist

she's from that pile of shit dirge

which doesn't exist

so she can't exist by proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom