TLS Awards 2011 Discussion Thread

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Every thread turns into Homestuck.

The only thing I know about that fandom is that Zee reblogs some awesome fanart on tumblr all the time. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Every thread turns into Homestuck.

The only thing I know about that fandom is that Zee reblogs some awesome fanart on tumblr all the time. :monster:
images

Splintered

unsavory tart
You know I just started Homestuck. I'm only on like, the tenth page. But so far it feels like a story of a poor armless boy on his quest to be a pranking master, but he doesn't have enough pockets for all his pranking needs.

But when I read the fandom rants thing, it all seems to be about shipping and gay people. I'm not sure how one translates into the other, but I'm kind of scared to find out. I just want the kid to find his arms.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
You know I just started Homestuck. I'm only on like, the tenth page. But so far it feels like a story of a poor armless boy on his quest to be a pranking master, but he doesn't have enough pockets for all his pranking needs.

But when I read the fandom rants thing, it all seems to be about shipping and gay people. I'm not sure how one translates into the other, but I'm kind of scared to find out. I just want the kid to find his arms.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Granted I haven't sat down and finished in awhile but I do wonder how this all ties in. It's quite strange.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

FUCK you mean this isn't what homestuck is about????

GODDAMN WHY DO I KEEP READING THINGS WRONG

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
We should really start that re-read together thread

I want Splintered's exact reaction when Equius recites his poetry to Dave.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I tried reading Homestuck three times - Third time is the charm apparently. :monster: It's an absolute awesome adventure, don't let the beginning intimidate you. OuO

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

As mentioned, I give fuckall credit to astrology, and do not remember the symbols at the best of times. It's also been awhile since I read any of homestuck, and I don't recall off the top of my head the Troll/Sign affiliations. I misremembered what the symbol was, seeing as it is a set of paired symbols, which makes me thinks twins, thus gemini.

In short, "calm your tits."

Because we don't need to exhaust ourselves with fake drama before the real thing next month.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I tried reading Homestuck three times - Third time is the charm apparently. :monster: It's an absolute awesome adventure, don't let the beginning shipping intimidate you. OuO

Fixed.

Also Scott doesn't really rage against the entire staff section anymore really. Unless we've accidently travelled back in time to 2007.

Vendel vs. V would totally get my vote.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I think everyone on TLS should have an archnemesis.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
As mentioned, I give fuckall credit to astrology, and do not remember the symbols at the best of times. It's also been awhile since I read any of homestuck, and I don't recall off the top of my head the Troll/Sign affiliations. I misremembered what the symbol was, seeing as it is a set of paired symbols, which makes me thinks twins, thus gemini.

In short, "calm your tits."

Because we don't need to exhaust ourselves with fake drama before the real thing next month.

You don't have to explain yourself to me, I really don't care about all of this 'drama' or w/e we're calling it. xD

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
You don't have to explain yourself to me, I really don't care about all of this 'drama' or w/e we're calling it. xD

Tsk, you break character so easily. How is this going to be a proper rivalry if you keep doing that?

crack

Donator
I don't know if I have an archnemesis, but I know I've picked up a few folks who might consider me theirs, though mostly on other boards.
the hate-love rule doesn't apply when you have a multiple number of people who hate you. b/c that means they actually hate you.

and kripey and i don't conceal our love with hate enough to be archenemies : (

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
the hate-love rule doesn't apply when you have a multiple number of people who hate you. b/c that means they actually hate you.

The irony here is that numerous people, on and offline are convinced said nemeses want to jump my bones.

and kripey and i don't conceal our love with hate enough to be archenemies : (

Just start having more hatesex, then.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Vendel vs. V would totally get my vote.

Vendel vs. V even sounds epic...as if V and Vendel are two halves of the same existential coin...their names being similar and all probably helps. :monster:

karkat said:
I don't have an archnemesis.

Oh shut up, you damn attention whore. Why are you in every thread I post in? I'm tired of your bitching and name changing.

How's that? :awesome:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
I don't have an archnemesis.

RjLov.gif

But no one loves you enough to hate you.

Vendel vs. V even sounds epic...as if V and Vendel are two halves of the same existential coin...their names being similar and all probably helps. :monster:

Diametrically opposed, forever feuding, their rage fueling countless stars across the cosmos, galactic civilizations study their conflict, morbidly fascinated by the gruesome display. Eventually, people start shipping them, and that's when things get ugly.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi

Congratulations.

You have discovered all the secrets to Homestuck.

I think everyone on TLS should have an archnemesis.

This falls into "best ship" category.

Kismesitude is a kind of romance, silly human.

(Speaking of which, where is my drama whore nom?)

Also @Ryu: back off, Aki is my archnemesis.

Top Bottom