TLS Awards 2011 Discussion Thread

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
It said the whole month from the very beginning, and it has always been the whole month of november and then the whole month of december was for voting. How come no one said anything then? Why do people always need something to bitch about with these things?

Yes. And since people have been stymied by not being able to complain about joke nominations this year, they're picking on how LONG it's taking even though you're taking as long as you said you would.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Yawn_T.png

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
12 hours to go.

I'm going to start a countdown thread.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
and on the off chance there are any stragglers who wanted to take as long as possible to think about the nominations,

come on man we're not buying a home here just put in your nominations and go on with the rest of our day dawg

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
....s...........top..............

Oh noes, I got a meaningless symbol mixed up with another meaningless symbol and thus mis-diminutized Celes's current alter ego. The sky is falling, the world is ending, cats and dogs are getting gay married to each other!

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Jesus Christ, is it really going to kill you folks to just wait half a day? What the fuck, is this Tahrir Square or something? Are you going to storm our staff section and take us hostage if we don't get this started?

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
yeah i got my pitchfork right here homie what, son, what

It honestly doesn't really matter to me, I just don't want to give the impression that we just forgot about this or whatever.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Oh noes, I got a meaningless symbol mixed up with another meaningless symbol and thus mis-diminutized Celes's current alter ego. The sky is falling, the world is ending, cats and dogs are getting gay married to each other!
the fact that ryu attempts to act all hip to the homestuck shit gives this a beautiful irony that i feel requires a dave here to fully appreciate

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
the fact that ryu attempts to act all hip to the homestuck shit gives this a beautiful irony that i feel requires a dave here to fully appreciate

You've long since cemented the image of me you want to see, Aki, so I'll just let you continue persisting in that beautiful beautiful delusion.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
just st0p
st0p st0p st0p st0p st0p st0p

maybe if i say st0p en0ugh s0mething else will happen

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
.....There really needs to be a "rivalry" category in this nomination.

Homestuck crew vs. Ryu

Vendel vs. V

Anastar vs. Ariadne

L vs. the entire staff section

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I honestly don't know who would win. They're both prime and entertaining candidates. :monster:

Top Bottom