Member Spotlight #32: Ask Soakette anything

The G'randiest' Daddy

Teh Bunneh of Doom
AKA
Darth
I have lots of Portuguese dishes I cook. I got all of my grandmas recipes that I grew up on and make them all the time. My favorite Portuguese dish is called Alcatra (Portuguese Pot Roast). It has so much flavor and takes a couple days to marinate. Its even better the day after you cook it. I also make this Portuguese soup a lot called Calde Verde (Collared Greens) and its an amazingly tasty and easy soup to make.

You have a Calde Verde recipe??!? :aah:

Can I have it? :D

Where in Portugal have you visited?

If you had to move somewhere tomorrow, anywhere in the world, where would you go?

If you where on the Mars Expedition, what 5 objects (small enough to fit in a backpack together) would you take?

Same question, but this time with no size or weight constraints?

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
My Wrestle-Nerd will be showing immensely with these questions, but:

Favourite wrestlers?

Favourite tag-team past or present?

How do you feel about Brock Lesnar re-signing with WWE?

Kane - Masked or Unmasked?

Have you ever been to see wrestling live?

What are your dream wrestling matches?

Do you watch NXT? I ask only because of your love of Irish accents and there's this dude called Finn Balor there who has a proper Wicklow accent and is smokin' hot and if you're going to kidnap Sheamus you should grab him too :monster:

How feckin' good were HBK and Undertakers Mania matches against each other? Just AGGHHH! So good.

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
You have a Calde Verde recipe??!? :aah:

Can I have it? :D

Of course! I will inbox the recipe to you.

Where in Portugal have you visited?

I have only been to Terceira. I really want to go to St.Miguel and see where my dad grew up and I want to go to Fatima to see the the little childrens graves and where Mary appeared on the tree (not that I am religious at all, its just a story I have been told many times and I wached the movie as a kid.)

If you had to move somewhere tomorrow, anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Well Portugal probably, but the economy there is horrible right now. I am not sure exactly where Id go permanently, but I know it would have to be somewhere where it is summer year round.

If you where on the Mars Expedition, what 5 objects (small enough to fit in a backpack together) would you take?

An Ipod, a vibrator, a book, small photo album with my family pictures in it, and a tooth brush.

Same question, but this time with no size or weight constraints?

A tv, my ps4, my punching bag (to keep in shape) a couch, pool table.

Keveh Kins said:
My Wrestle-Nerd will be showing immensely with these questions, but:

Favourite wrestlers?

Favorite wrestlers not on the roster anymore: The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Mick Foley, HBK, Edge, Jeff Hardy, CM Puck Trish Stratus, Lita.

Favorite Wrestlers Currently on the Roster: Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Paige, AJ.

Favourite tag-team past or present?

This is really hard for me. The best tag teams I grew up watching were, The Hardy Boys, Edge & Christian and the Dugley Boyz. I grew up in that time where they had awesome hardcore TLC matches. I cant really pick between them so I am picking all three lol.

How do you feel about Brock Lesnar re-signing with WWE

I like Brock Lesnar but I dont really like Part time wrestlers (with the exception of The Undertaker). I think with wrestling it should be all or nothing. There are so many guys on the roster who deserve to be in the spot he is in. He is carrying the championship and is hardly on tv or ppvs, hardly defending it. I get he is suppose to be some attraction people are excited to see but its getting old to me. Like John Cena. I used to love John Cena but he's been doing the same thing for 13 years, its get old. I hope Brock Lesnar does more tv time/matches, but I hear he also wants to get back into UFC as well so I dont see that happening.

Kane - Masked or Unmasked?

Masked Demon Kane. Not this corporate crap he is doing now.

Have you ever been to see wrestling live?

When I was a kid I went pretty much every time they were in town. I went to Wrestlemania 18. It was the one there The Rock faced Hulk Hogan. The most recent event I have been to was Raw in 2013 when they came to Toronto. Edge was there, Triple H came out and the whole crowd started calling him an asshole, it was great.

What are your dream wrestling matches?

I am actually really obsessed with Sheamus. I think he is a great wrestler. I really want to see him face Brock Lesnar for the title, or I would want him to face another wrestler I really love The Rock. I would really want to see Dolph Ziggler go against HBK, i think they would pull off a great match.

Do you watch NXT? I ask only because of your love of Irish accents and there's this dude called Finn Balor there who has a proper Wicklow accent and is smokin' hot and if you're going to kidnap Sheamus you should grab him too

Ha I actually dont watch NXT. I know I should because apparently it is better than the main roster shows. I am familiar with Finn Balor. I have never heard him speak though. If I am going to Ireland I am going to try and kidnap as many hot Irishmen as I can ;) .

How feckin' good were HBK and Undertakers Mania matches against each other? Just AGGHHH! So good.

Fucking awesome, I am always really happy to see those two wrestle in any match.

The G'randiest' Daddy

Teh Bunneh of Doom
AKA
Darth
Of course! I will inbox the recipe to you.

Thanks! I got it!

I have only been to Terceira. I really want to go to St.Miguel and see where my dad grew up and I want to go to Fatima to see the the little childrens graves and where Mary appeared on the tree (not that I am religious at all, its just a story I have been told many times and I wached the movie as a kid.)

Fatima is quite a sombering place. You should also go see Batalha, and Wall of the Young Lovers in Lisbon. Also ferry rides on Rio D'Ouro are amazing. I still want to take Airling to all the above mentioned (including the ones you mentioned) and more. Ooh, you should go see...ah crap, what's the name.... Man, it's this old town in the Algarve, where the old castle walls are still intact and the entire inside part, the "old town" is protected and unchanged, it's really pretty.

Well Portugal probably, but the economy there is horrible right now. I am not sure exactly where Id go permanently, but I know it would have to be somewhere where it is summer year round.

I always say I'd never move back there permanently, the bureaucracy mentality is insane. The people are amazing, but you can't make something of yourself there, you gotta just get along. Then again, they pretty much solved their own drug problems brilliantly, so maybe there's hope. I love the land, though.

An Ipod, a vibrator, a book, small photo album with my family pictures in it, and a tooth brush.

No batteries? :P

A tv, my ps4, my punching bag (to keep in shape) a couch, pool table.

What do you do with the punching bag? I mean, just straight up beating it? Or do you know any martial arts/fighting styles?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Why? (Your choice of subject)

If you were a fruit, what would you be? Why?

Have you ever seen a film crew while living in Toronto (since tons of things are filmed there)?

Degrassi y/n? Why?

If you were to rob a bank, how would you do it?

Music - what are you currently really digging?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
For the girls I would pick Sprites because she is Irish and her accent would just turn me on so much and...probably you Carlie cause you seem to be into some kinky stuff ;)

Lets do this. :awesome:

gosh whats his name...Mog? I saw picture of him once and he is pretty hot, if thats who I am thinking of.

Black? Very nice body? Is in the army? If so then yes that's Mog.

Have you played Inquisition?

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
No batteries? :P

New age vibrators are rechargeable ;)

What do you do with the punching bag? I mean, just straight up beating it? Or do you know any martial arts/fighting styles?

I just straight up beat it. I dont have any martial arts skills.

Conan said:
Why? (Your choice of subject)

If you were a fruit, what would you be? Why?=

Oh gosh I hate these types of questions. Um...a pineapple because I am just as sweet and juicey ;)

Have you ever seen a film crew while living in Toronto (since tons of things are filmed there)?

Yes I have seen a lot, especially downtown. I have never really stopped and asked what they were filming though.

Degrassi y/n? Why?

The original 90s degrassi yes. I remember coming home everyday after school and watching it at 4pm. It was filmed in Toronto and I loved seeing some of the spots around my neighborhood they would film. I know the new one is filmed here to but I never got into. I wasnt in that age frame where a high school show would interest me so I never got into it.

If you were to rob a bank, how would you do it?

I get a team of about 4 guys. We get a dump truck, vess:lol: and automatic weapons. We all hope in that shit and drive it straight through the bank, kill everyone. Head straight to the vault, clean it out. Then id have some sports bike parked somewhere close by, get on the bikes, drive them to a underwater sewer planet ( find a tunnel route) ditch the bikes and follow it all the way to an open lake where there will be a boat waiting for us. Drive the boat to a small airport, my dads a pilot, so he'd be there waiting and fly to another country. The End.

Music - what are you currently really digging?

I am into all kinds of music. I love dance music though. Something to pump me up. Right now every time Danza Kuduro from Don Omar comes on, I just gotta dance.

Melon Lord said:
Lets do this

Just name the time and place ;)

Black? Very nice body? Is in the army? If so then yes that's Mog.

Thats the one!

Have you played Inquisition?

Yes I have. I am on my second playthrough. I LOVE IT. Who do you romance? I am guessing... Cassandra or wait.. you are very kinky, maybe you ride the bull?

Do I have you on psn? If not add me Jessicailu.

I HATE spiders. I actually hate all insects. They just creep me out. The more legs they have the more scared I am of them, also if they can fly thats even worse.

eec.jpg

Charmander, Bulbasaur or Squirtle?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Thats the one!

He's the hottest guy on the forum IMO.

Yes I have. I am on my second playthrough. I LOVE IT. Who do you romance? I am guessing... Cassandra or wait.. you are very kinky, maybe you ride the bull?

It was definitely Cassandra, I've been dying to since she first appeared in DA2. A ride with the bull is definitely in my future though, slower and harder. :awesome:

Who did you romance?

Do I have you on psn? If not add me Jessicailu.

I think you do but I'll check.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
What would I have to do to convince you to romance Josephine? :)

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Favorite Swiss Chalet food?

Will you bring me some of it, please?

I miss SC. That was one of the many awesome things about Canada.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I don't know if there are Pickle Barrels in America but that's one of the things I miss most about Canada. Also I felt lost when I came home to the UK and realised I couldn't just pop out to Tim Hortons :(

What fictional weapon would you wield into battle, assuming every imaginable weapon is equally effective?

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
I don't know if there are Pickle Barrels in America but that's one of the things I miss most about Canada. Also I felt lost when I came home to the UK and realised I couldn't just pop out to Tim Hortons :(

I am not a big fan of pickle barrel. As for Tim Horton's though, I could not live without it. I gotta have my iced lattes in the morning.

What fictional weapon would you wield into battle, assuming every imaginable weapon is equally effective?

Samauri sword for sure. It would be so much fun slicing peoples heads off. :D

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Favorite wrestlers not on the roster anymore: The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Mick Foley, HBK, Edge, Jeff Hardy, CM Puck Trish Stratus, Lita.

I'm right here bby. ;]

Next questions. Are you sick and tired of Sting or the Undertaker yet?

Stephanie McMahon or Vickie Guerrero? (I really hated Vickie for a while but she and I were dating for a spell...and after she left, I realized how much I loved her.)

Do you think that Vince McMahon is making AJ Lee frolick and skip around the ring like some sick little-girl fetish in order to get back at her for CM Punk's actions?

Do you think that John Cena is sick of his own character yet? XD

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I'm leaving this open for Soakette to answer the remaining questions, but this is now closed to new questions.

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
I'm right here bby. ;]

Well Hello There ;)

Next questions. Are you sick and tired of Sting or the Undertaker yet?

I will never ever get sick of the undertaker but after seeing his match last night I think its time to hang up those boots. Wrestlemania will not be the same without him though.

I am not really invested in Sting to much. Am I sick of him? No. He hasnt been around long enough.

Stephanie McMahon or Vickie Guerrero? (I really hated Vickie for a while but she and I were dating for a spell...and after she left, I realized how much I loved her.)

Stephanie all the way. I love her. I think shes beautiful and she pulls of her character very well. I can never get sick of Stephanie.

Vicki was REALLY annoying. I couldnt stand her. But like you, now that she is gone Id like to see come back. Maybe a little less annoying though.

Do you think that Vince McMahon is making AJ Lee frolick and skip around the ring like some sick little-girl fetish in order to get back at her for CM Punk's actions?

Wasnt she doing that before CM Punk left? I really think AJ would leave WWE in a heartbeat if she thought she was being punished for the way CM Punk acted. AJ Lee is one of the best female wrestlers on the roster right now. People love her and they would be extremely dumb to piss her off or make her feel she is being punished. I dont think they would want to run the risk of losing her.

Do you think that John Cena is sick of his own character yet? XD

I dont about him, but me, gosh I hate John Cena. I am sick of the same character he plays, the same promos he cuts every week. I know what hes gunna say before he says it. He is probably sick of repeating himself for the past what....13 years? I would be. I understand why they dont turn him heel though.

Keveh Kins said:
How frickin' awesome was Mania 31?! :lol:

Oh it was awesome. I was a little disappointed Sheamus didnt make his return ( I am obsessed with him), but I loved the ending with Rollins winning the title. Ronda Rousey and The Rock was awesome. I loved seeing DX and NWO come back in the Sting vs Triple H match. Lots of great moments.

Top Bottom