• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Special News Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Road get the fuck out of here and do your work :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
And failing? :P

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
I dont see why there needs to be a spam section. We dont like it to eat, in our email, and I dont see why we would need one here. Its pointless.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I dont see why there needs to be a spam section. We dont like it to eat, in our email, and I dont see why we would need one here. Its pointless.

post in X's thread.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I had a vision. Of a world with spam, the staff tried to quell the chaos and the spammers tried to encite chaos and it was soooo... boring. I've had a change of heart. If us spammers and staff is having way too much fun then why can't the innocent civillians do also? If there is no spam thread coming anytime soon, then a hospital shall go down in flames. And then an apartment. And then an office. All within a day.

Starting today, people will die. I'm a man of my word. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Alex

alex is dead
AKA

Thats a bit harsh considering that the kind of spam section people want and the kind of spam you get bombarded with via e-mail have absolutely shit all in common.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Wait. What. Drama? Where? Did I somehow miss it? What? What?

Edit: Oh. THAT drama. I should really start realizing that there's more than one page after the first post. I'll shut up and go away now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom