The Tri Pom Trading Post

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
For those of you collecting Tri Pom cards and being in possession of an incomplete set, this is your lucky day! Here be a portal whereby you can trade cards with other forum members. Please don't spam the shite out of the thread as the objective is to list which cards you have spares for and which cards you're still hunting for (list of cards available in the
Ultima

Sephiroth
Gabranth

Arc
Cid
Lulu
Tellah
Ramza
Tonberry
Gilgamesh
Boko
Rinoa
Shantotto
Ace
Quistis
Cloud
Ultros
Balthier
Yuna
Vivi
Barret
Edea
Yda
Stiltzkin
Kimahri

Anima

Noctis
Steiner
Kefka
Agrias
Baku
Ifrit
Cactuar
Beatrix
Firion
Selphie
Garland
Celes
Red XIII
Fran
Squall
Lightning
Auron
Quina
Chocolina
Tifa
Sazh
Luna
Zidane
Tidus
)

Cards should be given on a first-come first-serve basis for fairness, with the thread acting as a log of offers and takers. Postal arrangements to be made individually an' shit. Have fun!

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Awesome thread idea!

I used to have a complete set, but brigands made off with my Selphie and Lulu cards. Luckily they did not claim my Ray-Chase-autographed Noctis card, because it is in a sleeve at home, safe from brigands. Unfortunately, though, I don't have any duplicates of other cards to trade. I may buy some random packs to get me some duplicates, but it'll have to wait until payday.

Are the Big Pom and Mind the Pom sets different? If so, how so? If they're different enough I may want be on the hunt for every MTP card cause effing heck I love Triple Triad.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I have a shit ton of every card. Two Tri-Pom boxes worth of cards to be exact. :monster:

Hit me up, peeps. I'll see what I can do (depending on how much I spent on each card and how many I have)

But good point, Ite. Were there different sets? Or were they all the same?

Fangu

Great Old One
Right. So:

I need:
Ultima
Sephiroth
Gabranth
Cloud
Yuna
Barret
Yda
Anima
Noctis
Agrias
Baku
Firion
Garland
Celes
Squall
Auron
Quina
Chocolina
Tifa
Luna
Zidane

I have for trade:
1xLulu
2xBalthier
2xSazh
1xBoko
3xSelphie
2xGilgamesh
1xTonberry

...this isn't going to work until someone decides to give me cards for free, is it... (I'll cover the freight!)

(I left my loot from the quiz win on the table and alas, it was stolen. Thanks Lex for giving me that extra deck you had <3)

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
^I partially regret doling them amongst everyone at the evening event because I kept two packs for each of us and ended up giving away the two I kept for myself in my pocket XD

such selfless, many drunk and didn't actually realise I'd have none left :monster:

RedFFWolf

Donator
Yup, same cards. There's a slight colour shading on the back between both events (very minor, one's a touch greyer under certain lights) - that's all. It's cool, though, you'd know which ones were MTP and which were TBP.

There are some I have a fair few of, especially from starter packs, so I'll be hanging around here :) - Don't worry if anyone has no duplicates to trade; as I say, there are a few I have plenty of to simply give to others.

EDIT: I left this tab and ready-made post open since this morning and have been "ninja'd" by about 6 more posts since :lol:
I'll get some kind of list up of what spares I have soon enough and open myself up to whatever people want.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Could we move this thread to a public section? We might be able to tempt a few people to sign up if they've got cards to trade. :)

RedFFWolf

Donator
Right. So:

I need:
Ultima
Sephiroth
Gabranth

Anima
Noctis

Cloud
Yuna
Barret
Yda

Agrias
Baku
Firion
Garland

Squall
Quina
Tifa
Luna
Zidane

Chocolina
Auron
Celes

Of the above list, I can give you what I've coloured in orange.
The ones in red are the premium pack; they will be harder to come by (and I've currently none to spare now). The other three not highlighted I have none to spare. (And, yay, I finally have my surplus cards arranged a lot better so I'll be a lot quicker checking for others).

Just PM me your address and I'll get on it soon :)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Oh yes, this is such a wonderful thread <3

I'll post my list whenever I get chance, I've got loads of duplicates and willing to steal the precious trade. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Finally had a chance to sort through my cards!

So I need

Baku
Celes
Squall
Lightning
Auron
Chocolina
Luna

I have available to trade

Cid x 4
Ramza x 3
Quistis x 3
Agrias x 3
Beatrix x 3
Noctis x 1

I will edit my post as I trade cards so this will be the accurate list of what I have and what I need to complete the set. My Noctis is a US one, so it's got the lighter grey on the reverse. Dun really care, just think it's neat that you can tell which decks are from where.

Last edited:

Fangu

Great Old One
Mage, I can send you Lulu, Selphie, Gilgamesh & Tonberry - don't need anything in return :monster: Send me your address on FB Messenger or something if you want them :)

RedFFWolf

Donator
Finally had a chance to sort through my cards!

So I need

Sephiroth
Gabranth
Lulu
Tonberry
Gilgamesh
Rinoa
Shantotto
Ace
Cloud
Yuna
Vivi
Yda
Kimahri
Noctis
Steiner
Baku
Ifrit
Cactuar
Firion
Selphie
Garland
Celes
Red XIII
Fran
Squall
Lightning
Auron
Quina
Chocolina
Tifa
Luna
Zidane
Tidus
(yes, yes, it's a shitload I know)

I have available to trade

Cid x 4
Ramza x 3
Quistis x 3
Agrias x 3
Beatrix x 3

I will edit my post as I trade cards so this will be the accurate list of what I have and what I need to complete the set.

Will message you later about it :)

Mage, I can send you Lulu, Selphie, Gilgamesh & Tonberry - don't need anything in return :monster: Send me your address on FB Messenger or something if you want them :)

I've actually got a good few of those, too, so I can send them on as I've a good ten or so more I'm adding to those :)

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I should hack up a quick thing on sunday or whatever so people can fill in what they have and be returned what they don't have yet :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
^ Do it FGJ!

Red, if you send me what you've got (since there's so many, lol) then that frees up Fangu to send hers on to someone else (I'm pretty sure we're going to get more people involved with this yet), I got your PM and replied, much obliged sir.
Ami get a shake on! :)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Aight, I've got Ideas for a webpage (just something simple):

* lvl 1: enter your cards, be shown which ones you're missing. Stores info in browser for future reference.
* lvl 2: enter cards up for trade, enter a username and link to forum profile (to allow for cross-site trading), get a list of users who have cards missing up for trade.
* lvl 3: add MTG, Pokemon, etc cards, charge monies, get rich.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I'm not sure how that's meant to work TBH - I see a list of cards, I started typing in ones I haven't got and it returned the message 'card with name -------- not found', it doesn't add or remove them.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Did you use the right card name? Which one did you try? Could be the list is incomplete. Also you're supposed to type in the ones you do have, it'll show those in green, the ones you don't have yet in red.

I'm not great at user experience design :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Ah shit fuck; I failed at case sensitivity. Did add a lowercasing bit of code, but only for the cards. Should be fixed now.

This is why software needs tests <_<

Top Bottom