Play Arts Kai - PROJECT! Final Fantasy

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
HOLY SHIT GUYS

ARANEA'S PLAY ARTS KAI IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_or5r366APA1qe5rzzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_or5r366APA1qe5rzzo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_or5r366APA1qe5rzzo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_or5r366APA1qe5rzzo4_1280.jpg

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
All I want for Christmas is the FUCKING ARANEA BADASS PLAY ARTS KAI HOLY SHIT

actually I lie, I want a lot more than just that

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
The only thing that could possibly top this is if they released an Ashe Play Arts Kai...

THEY'RE BOTH VOICED BY KARI WAHLGREN SO PISS OFF

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Dang, XV officially has more diversity for Play Arts than anything except Kingdom Hearts..tooo many Soras... but Cid from VII can't catch a damn break. :kermit:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Dang, XV officially has more diversity for Play Arts than anything except Kingdom Hearts..tooo many Soras... but Cid from VII can't catch a damn break. :kermit:

Demand, Channy. Demand. :wacky:

Aranea's hot with badass armor and looks like a dominatrix, so that's why they're releasing one.

But no srsly, I need a Cid Highwind Play Arts Kai too.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Do we have a thread for non-FF Play arts Kai?

Because holy shit did you guys see Wonder Woman?

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I made sure to tell her that when I met her back in March.

And I may or may have said that a lot of people on my FF forum are rabid fans. :closedmonster:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
New Play Arts Kai Cloud figure coming the SE store in late August. Apparently this is a limited color version, with the original purple outfit and brown belts and such. I don't have a Cloud Play Arts Kai yet, but I may invest in this version when it comes out.

d521ce8e00e5f24e50e688c4c0712526_1920_KR.jpg

b9d3eac75ea21c76d9751c3efe6d8964_1920_KR.jpg

dd0997fef5559bae9c8f2cd77db99074_1920_KR.jpg

742554ceb5046fa5bed3a4ff4097a855_1920_KR.jpg

a32a70974c7b157f9f33fedf595f2042_1920_KR.jpg

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
I like that variant more than I should.... I'm not sure what I'll do with two Clouds, but as long as the limited aspect doesn't make it cost two arms and a leg, definitely gonna buy it.

*edit*

Oh.... so it's $149.99 (because a penny more is just too much) at the SE NA store. Gotta say, I wish it wasn't an exclusive...that 29% off AmiAmi offers with PAKs would be real nice with this.

Last edited:

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
I like that variant more than I should.... I'm not sure what I'll do with two Clouds, but as long as the limited aspect doesn't make it cost two arms and a leg, definitely gonna buy it.

*edit*

Oh.... so it's $149.99 (because a penny more is just too much) at the SE NA store. Gotta say, I wish it wasn't an exclusive...that 29% off AmiAmi offers with PAKs would be real nice with this.

So..... you mean it is only available on SE NA store? Not AmiAmi?

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Last edited:

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
So..... you mean it is only available on SE NA store? Not AmiAmi?

Not 100% sure if it's exclusive to the NA store, or the SE e-store in-general. I didn't see it on the EU or JP online stores. But yes, since AmiAmi hasn't listed it, I believe it's a SE store exclusive.

I didn't want to leave it to chance... so I ordered from the SE store. I owe my mate in Sacramento BIG TIME for being my "agent" ha ha ha!!

Top Bottom