• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Sekrit Santa 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Oh things I like:

Anime (Fate franchise, Gurren Lagann, many more)
Weeb stuff
Lesbians
Games (Dragon Age, Persona, NieR)
Existential dread

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Protip: Be sure to poke some holes in the box, otherwise the lesbians will die in transport.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Sorry for not getting the names out this weekend guys; I've been busy watching The Punisher and spending time with Mr. Lith. I'll take care of it this week.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Yeah, I'm making the list right now.

Sorry for the lateness; new job is exhausting and my internet's turned to shite lately.

EDIT:

I'm missing addresses from Lex, Tennyo, and Carlie.

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
"Prince Lex, Scotland"
"Tenny, idk somewhere on that overseas western continent"
"Carlie, big norks on 'Rico"

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Also I may or may not have ordered something which will take 2-6 weeks to get here, then it'll need to be shipped again so err, whoever's my seekrit wossname expect stuff to arrive in january or february if you're lucky :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
*comes to check thread for ideas for sekret santa*

*find very little helpful info*

*improvises*

Also, you bought someone their gift without even knowing who you were getting???

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
But anyway here's what I actually like:

Okay yes I do like cats (I have a cat)
I also like dogs (I like labradors but ideally I would have all the dogs)
Obvs I also like Final Fantasy. VII, IX, X, XII, XV :)
I think that Dragons: Race to the Edge is currently the best show on Netflix :awesomonster:
LOTR is always good
Anything high-fantasy really
Sonic the Hedgehog
Uncharted
Comics: Spider-Man, Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel, Saga
I am currently a student studying graphic design so... arty things I guess?
I live where the air hurts my face :awesome:
My favorite color is currently teal. I have been buying a lot of teal things.

I don't know what else to say :P

demonwolf

Pro Adventurer
I got the present ready for 'delivery' so whoever my sekrit friend is, rejoice, or rather despair. I'm a crappy gift giver. Lith-san has dealt you a bad hand assigning me to ya.

Yes, I'm desperately trying to undersell myself so that the gift won't seem as shitey.

But this won't work cuz the person has no idea their Santa is me.

Like I said, desperate.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Well my recipient is getting a dead rat in a fancy box. It'll be festively attired at least. :monster:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Also, been meaning to add this but since I've been sick as fuck, my presence here has been limited, if you want to get your secret santa a shirt or some crap, let me know and I'll ask the recipient in question their shirt size. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
We're two weeks away from the day now, do we do a roll call when we've sorted something? I just saw an advert for VIPoo loo freshener, it said it's an ideal Secret Santa gift. Not in my house, the only person who fouls up the lavvy has taken to striking matches to mask the smell. :closedmonster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I'm still getting things sorted myself, cuz of being busy; I'm pretty certain that my sekrit santee won't be getting their gift before Christmas... ;___; But wouldn't be too long after, I would think!

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'll be sending mine in the next couple days :monster: Hoping it arrives before Xmas but you never know.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
My perfect thing is currently out of stock on amazon so I'm waiting till it comes back - shouldn't be long :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
This was for next year right? :monster:

Still waiting on stuff. Bought some other stuff today. Need to get a box for the stuff and send the stuff once it's complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom