• Due to datamining of the demo files, substantial leaks are now everywhere. As a reminder, some of these are in-development screenshots and may point to events that aren't going to be in the final game. Some of them are clearly going to be in the game. The TLS stance is this: Any thread which will contain discussion on the leaked images/ details must clearly contain [SPOILERS] within the title. Anything within those threads does not need to be spoiler tagged. Any POST anywhere on the board containing spoilers must be spoiler tagged or it will be removed and warned. Please report this where you see it. Let's try to make sure everyone can still freely post until everyone has a chance to play this game please!

TLS Sekrit Santa 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've received a gift!!! I might have waited to open it, except Micah had already opened the package before I got home >_>

It came with no note or anything, so I'm not sure who to thank, but I guess I know what I'll be playing next! :monster:

Thank you, Secretest of Santas! :D

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
It was me, I was the turkey all along. While I was ordering the game it sold out (-_-) so I went with a third party seller that didn't do gift wrapping or cards unfortunately. I hope you love it and Lith who's probably the most excited about the gift than anyone, is probably going to geek out all over you pretty soon. :monster:

Also lawls Micah.

demonwolf

Pro Adventurer
Whoever my sekrit santa is, thank you so much!:) I've been away from home so I couldn't check. But I called home and they said something arrived in the mail. So yeah. It arrived safely. Thank you again. I'll open it right away when I get home on Saturday.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

A statue + booklet and a lapel pin; I've no clue who it's from, looks like it was sent directly from Amazon, but, thank you O secret one; may the Great Old Ones eat you first when They return <3

Mage

Return of the Dead-eye
AKA
Mage
You know nothing Jon Shub. :monster:

It arrived this morning! Safe and sound and lovely! I'll post a pic when I'm not on my phone but I got a funky cat mug, some Murcan candy and a piece of heart necklace from Flare! <3 Thank you, it really cheered me up as I feel so grotty. I just used three exclamation marks, you know this is the good shit. :wacky:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
ADMNBMSKnksjgkjfgjhrksbhnjslnjdjgksSJFKthewsswkgv omgomgomgomg IT GOT THERE YAAAAAY

Omg I'm so happy you like it!! ;____; <3 :properhug:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
OMG I GOT MY GIFT AAAAAAAAA!!!! :reptar:

LOOOK AT THE PICS! Omg I love the shirt, imma wear that as soon as it’s washed <3 And candy stuffs and those adorable little ceramic thingies aaaaah! It’s all so lovely and was a real treat getting a gift from Yop :awesome: <3 Also the card was awesome, made me laugh <3 Thank you so muuuuuch :properhug: I love every bit of it :joy:

Attachments

demonwolf

Pro Adventurer
I opened it finally. Thank you, my sekrit santa! How did you know my favourite color was blue?? Are you psychic? :@ This thing is so bloody soft and warm. Perfect for snugglling during these cold cold nights.

Sorry for bad camera work. I live alone so I didn't have anyone to hold the blanky up for me. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom