I swear to god I am going to get a gold chocobo this time

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
I actually named my gold chocobo Goldie. =X I'm very creative.

Anyway, I did all that stuff on the second run, not the first. I like to play without aides the first time I play a game, go in completely blind and spoilerless. Then when I play the second time I'll get all the hints and walkthroughs and whatnot and do as much as I can.

Nope, I never got Vincent the first time I played FF7. :O

I have played up to Gold Saucer to get both the Yuffie and Barret dates, with the help of a guide somewhere. I think that was still back in the 90s.

The only exception is that optional forest dungeon where you have to make a bunch of jumps in certain orders and stuff. I didn't do that until recently, like within the past year.

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
Nope, I never got Vincent the first time I played FF7. :O

You know, I don't think I did either. :O I think it had something to do with me not giving a shit about running around and finding the safe combination, but of course then I had no idea what I was missing. :lol:

megas_sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
You know, I don't think I did either. :O I think it had something to do with me not giving a shit about running around and finding the safe combination, but of course then I had no idea what I was missing. :lol:

I have to admit I never did the whole quest, I inadvertedly read the code on a magazine and then I couldn't forget it...

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
The gold chocobo is for amateurs. Go for the Blackwatch Plaid chocobo first, and if you have a couple of those, try to get the 'cover of Rush's seminal album "Moving Pictures"'-colored chocobo.

On topic, I've only finished it once, and I was never inclined to get the full 100%, really :monster:.

Top Bottom