• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVIIR Official Concept Art & Twitter Whatnots

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Re: "Operation Reunion" yes it is getting annoying seeing that 95% of replies to the English tweets are from OPR fanatics.... But I'm glad most of them aren't like this Kelsey person:

MGRnjCJ.png

:siskofacepalm:
R3TFY70.png

I just hope that SE doesn't think ALL non-Japanese FF7 fans are as awful as these folks.
:worffacepalm:

Last edited:

FFShinra

Sharp Shinra Shill
Re: "Operation Reunion" yes it is getting annoying seeing that 95% of replies to the English tweets are from OPR fanatics.... But I'm glad most of them aren't like this Kelsey person:

MGRnjCJ.png

R3TFY70.png

I just hope that SE doesn't think ALL non-Japanese FF7 fans are as awful as these folks.

Who hurt this person? My god, they sound like the fanatics you get on political twitter......

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
Who hurt this person? My god, they sound like the fanatics you get on political twitter......
Okay who gives a flying Rat's ass sorry for language, ffxv did the same delay deal and nobody got as upset as ffvii remake, in fact the delay is good for us in my opinion it gives kitase and such time to fix up any bugs and such to give us a better experience. No most are not like some toxic vii fans yeah I love the original as much as anyone and want the remake to be good which in my mind it will be but I at least am being patient.

I am waiting for it to come out and decide on my own terms if the remake is worth my worship, just let square do what they need to do and stop complaining

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
Talk about a rant! And I thought I was bad for letting things get a little out of hand in a few threads here. Somebody should give him a Valium and stick him in a freezer to chill out.
Tell me about it lol at least I am being patient and respecting their decision to delay I mean they did that with xv to fix bugs and glitches so I bet that is one of the reasons remake is delayed so they can make it as perfect as they can get it

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
Okay who gives a flying Rat's ass sorry for language, ffxv did the same delay deal and nobody got as upset as ffvii remake, in fact the delay is good for us in my opinion it gives kitase and such time to fix up any bugs and such to give us a better experience. No most are not like some toxic vii fans yeah I love the original as much as anyone and want the remake to be good which in my mind it will be but I at least am being patient.

I am waiting for it to come out and decide on my own terms if the remake is worth my worship, just let square do what they need to do and stop complaining
Thats because ppl were already used with FFXV being delayed... multiple times lol

Last edited:

FFShinra

Sharp Shinra Shill

Why am I being quoted? I wasn't the one complaining.....

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I didn't know there was such a thing as "Operation: Reunion" until that I saw that asinine tweet.

That's so gobsmackingly stupid I wouldn't have believed someone would seriously demand such a modification. You either have to be insufferably ignorant of game development, or entitled to truly believe such a "mod" would be created.

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
Not you just the people in general that been complaining about remake, I am sorry I should have been clear on that none of that was directed towards anyone here

Thats because ppl were already used with FFXV being delayed... multiple times lol

Exactly what I said was not being offensive not directed to anyone here it was to the people who were complaining, maybe some would see my comments as bias maybe not, I use to be that way myself but I got older and more patient with things

Hey sorry if it seemed that you were the one complaining you were not, that comment was aimed at the haters and those operation reunion people and this Kelley person

Last edited by a moderator:

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon

MGRnjCJ.png

R3TFY70.png

Well, in other thread I talked about how crazy some fandoms tended to be. This person would fit quite well in them :monster:

Top Bottom