• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

CULT OF THE POTATO (Girls' Last Tour Club)

Cat on Mars

Actually not a cat
I had seen that.
It's a sequel to the manga where the potatoes survive in the end and find a way to carry on. I don't care for that since I think GLT has a perfect ending, so I wasn't too interested.
We must post everything for completion's sake! I'm starting to think this isn't a real cult smh.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Did somebody say TWITTER LINKS?
Here's a shitty translation:
Do you not animate the rest? I am not involved in the production, so it's really... I'm sorry that it's because it's the original work that it's hard to sell even if I make a polite animation carefully.

I believe he's saying that due to the nature of the remaining chapters of GLT, it would be difficult to make a continuation of the anime. Probably both because there aren't enough chapters left for a full anime season, and because of the subject matter.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
5sbfd577swf41.jpg

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
This is fucking awesome, first off. Sephy-cut is hilarious!
Second, I'm wildly impressed you did this with a mouse, that's damn good work!
Thanks. Mouse drawing is reserved for when I want to fart out a little doodle without going through all the effort of scanning a pencil drawing and adding production value.

Top Bottom