• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FF Collections

ph14basicbitch

shinra merch buyer
AKA
koda

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Those are really cool shirts. They look nice!

Dunno if I'm interested in these though. But... They do look cool.

tidus79

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dragoon Knight
My FF collection Updated April 2022

Games:

Final-Fantasy.jpg

DSCN5903.jpg

DSCN5904.jpg

Collector and console:

DSCN6532.jpg

DSCN6290.jpg

DSCN6294.jpg

Dirge of Cerberus Limited Jap

BOOKS:

Libri-Ultimania.jpg

BRING ARTS FINAL FANTASY IX

Play Arts Kai Final Fantasy XIII

DSCN5850.jpg

DSCN5847.jpg

DSCN6225.jpg

DSCN6228.jpg

ACTION FIGURE FINAL FANTASY 7

FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE:

Cloud e Barret

Tifa e Aerith

AF OTHERS FINAL FANTASY:

TSUME STATUE : BATTLE OF DESTINY FF IX

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal

Yes... It's 12k USD. That's not a joke or a piss take.

xYxMh9ViYBxspqTEyE4YPV.jpg

I don't even know what to say. 4 times more than I initially guessed. Twelve. Thousand. Dollars.

Didn't expect S-E to market exclusively to the high end wealth corner of the fandom market but... Apparently they are! Okay then.

Reactions: LNK

tidus79

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dragoon Knight
Probably they'll do a smaller version too after some time.

Usd 1500/2000 I'm sure of it!

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
It's fucking asinine. :monster:

Anyone with eyes and lacking a net worth in the 7 figures would think so.

It's an incredible art piece but I guarantee you that price isn't from production costs or labor. That's pure collector's tax. Non licensed statues built by fans and artists that are LARGER and just as intricate, are 1/4th that price. Period. Square's mainlining pure uncut greed with this.

That S-E merch tweet got ratio'd by fans, big spender fans, who were willing to drop 3 to 4 GRAND on this.

Like, I don't even know what to say that's not just derisive scorn. It's bullshit. That's the price of a fucking car. You know, an actual machine you can ride.

We went from $800-$1000 FFIX, to $2k Nier Automata, to $12k FFVI.

Get the fuck out of my face, Square. Who the fuck do you think you are? You think folks are that dumb? LMFAO

Probably they'll do a smaller version too after some time.

Usd 1500/2000 I'm sure of it!

Unlikely. This is limited to 600. This is contracted out and the molds are usually destroyed upon completion to prevent bootleggers from making knock offs on the secondary market. Unless S-E makes the deliberate choice to release it again, this is the run.

And they almost never do that. Their high end goods are limited for a reason. If this were bring arts or play arts kai, it'd be a different story. But it isn't.

ph14basicbitch

shinra merch buyer
AKA
koda
I appreciate the person saying "[for that price,] you could have 32 Lucarios" lol

That said: At 600 pieces worldwide, and with FF6's fan base likely being in the 30 - 50 age range, I can see this instantly selling out the minute it goes available for pre-order.

Meanwhile, I attempted to ask my dad to buy me this as a birthday present, and he more or less told me to fuck off. :mon:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
That is a tremendously gorgeous piece. I don’t have any figures other than my D&D minis (got lots of FF minis) but I would absolutely love to have that on my shelf.

Fiz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Eh?
I appreciate the person saying "[for that price,] you could have 32 Lucarios" lol

That said: At 600 pieces worldwide, and with FF6's fan base likely being in the 30 - 50 age range, I can see this instantly selling out the minute it goes available for pre-order.

Meanwhile, I attempted to ask my dad to buy me this as a birthday present, and he more or less told me to fuck off. :mon:

Jajajaja

It's fucking asinine. :monster:

Anyone with eyes and lacking a net worth in the 7 figures would think so.

It's an incredible art piece but I guarantee you that price isn't from production costs or labor. That's pure collector's tax. Non licensed statues built by fans and artists that are LARGER and just as intricate, are 1/4th that price. Period. Square's mainlining pure uncut greed with this.

That S-E merch tweet got ratio'd by fans, big spender fans, who were willing to drop 3 to 4 GRAND on this.

Like, I don't even know what to say that's not just derisive scorn. It's bullshit. That's the price of a fucking car. You know, an actual machine you can ride.

We went from $800-$1000 FFIX, to $2k Nier Automata, to $12k FFVI.

Get the fuck out of my face, Square. Who the fuck do you think you are? You think folks are that dumb? LMFAO

Unlikely. This is limited to 600. This is contracted out and the molds are usually destroyed upon completion to prevent bootleggers from making knock offs on the secondary market. Unless S-E makes the deliberate choice to release it again, this is the run.

And they almost never do that. Their high end goods are limited for a reason. If this were bring arts or play arts kai, it'd be a different story. But it isn't.

Your first line is eloquent and the only reaction a sane person would have. ?

That is a tremendously gorgeous piece. I don’t have any figures other than my D&D minis (got lots of FF minis) but I would absolutely love to have that on my shelf.

I dunno, I don't like Terras face in this, its not really Terra. At that price I would want a perfect replication of her original concept art, or her modern CG model. Took her away from the Magitek armour and changed her outfit, I wouldnt know thats supposed to be Terra.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Is it... over two feet tall? What does "1/6 scale" mean when it's a giant fantasy riding mech?

Fiz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Eh?
Is it... over two feet tall? What does "1/6 scale" mean when it's a giant fantasy riding mech?

I know perspectives can be tricky, but judging by the promo video with it in front of Amano, it looks like its probably around 2 to 3ft tall... maybe 1 metre. Its big, thats for sure.

Still wouldn't pay 12 grand for it though.

Edit for "finger to the wind science":

Terra is 160cm tall, which by my reckoning (looking at concept art and guesstimating) puts a "real" Magitek armour at around 4.5 to 5 metres tall (3 times her height seems right)... so like... 80cm (3.6ft).

Last edited:

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Ha! You mean you peasants can't afford this little trifle? Maybe if you didn't buy so much avocado toast you could indulge in the finer things in life. This is a mere trifle, I've got twelve on back order to decorate my pure-bread Tibetan Mastiff's room on my yacht. He does love his toys.

Something something boot straps

Rhoey

Follow your heart.
AKA
Nikki
I love Terra and FFVI, and would LOVE to have that statue. Every time they put out something Terra-related, my heart skips a beat. It could also be that I need to see a doctor with that, but you know what I mean. It would be so cool in my art studio. But 12K is almost an annual income where I live. For that price tag, it had better be diamond-encrusted platinum blessed by the pope or something. :pleasebeexcited:

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
Sorry, I don't speak rich.

I looked at @Rhoey `s estimation and decided to do some math too. Welp. I'd have to work for 3 (three, THREE GODDAMIT) years to earn that much money (unless my workload changes or I start earning decently but I wouldn't be so sure). But at moments like this I actually feel grateful to the universe for not having the desire to own anything like statues or figures of that kind.

In spite of that I still have a tiny FF-related collection, but there's a story behind each item, and I kind of wish I had added a couple of little things like keychains or pins to it when I still had a chance. Anyway, I'll try to take a pic of it in daylight.

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
Sooo this is my teeny tiny collection that I've managed to acquire over the last 3 years.

photo_2022-05-12_13-02-29.jpg

The chocobo patch was the first thing I got my hands on. It was in the summer of 2019, in Poland, at the gothic music festival Castle Party. Poland, of all places! My Polish friend and I were walking along the rows of stalls that were selling just about anything in the world when I spotted some funny-looking patches and decided to take a closer look. Imagine my surprise when I saw this baby. "Chocobo!!" I exclaimed. "There's a chocobo at Castle Party!" The shop assistant genuinely laughed at me, and I kind of regret not having talked to her - she could have been a fellow fan too. Anyway, I keep the patch pinned to one of my speakers because why the hell not :mon:

photo_2022-05-12_13-02-29 (3).jpg photo_2022-05-12_13-02-29 (4).jpg

The boys are an acrylic standee by Lightning Strikes on Twitter. I use them as a mood indicator. Whenever I'm stressed out, shattered, depressed, and everything is getting on my nerves, I have the Cloud side facing me. Whenever I'm happy, full of energy and dreams and honour, I turn the Zack side towards me. Not that I keep track of it seriously though, I just have them take turns once in a while.

photo_2022-05-12_13-02-29 (2).jpg

I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that I managed to buy these books before my country got cut off from international shopping and delivery. The recent Material Ultimania in English, Norse Myths by M.J. Gallagher, and a small art zine on Zack & Cloud by Lightning Strikes again.

photo_2022-05-12_13-14-19.jpg

A couple of items that didn't make it in the initial photo is these enamel pins from Prismono Art. I still have no idea what to do with them, so I just keep them as collectibles in a box with other pins I've been collecting randomly.

Top Bottom