AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Gackt nao plz.

He's a smexy beast. :monster:

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
We're about to make some changes to how many times/the frequency in which users can change their names. Frankly, its getting a tad bit ridiculous when I can't even tell one user from another. Find a name and stick with it.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Yay thank you. ^_^

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I am closing this topic until we figure out a new system for name changes. Don't worry, no one is in trouble. Just want to avoid confusion.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
No, people are in BIG trouble. This shit is gonna stop, and warnings are being issued right now to the last 10 members who requested a name change, as well as those who asked for one more than 10 times
Gotcha. :hugemonster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
No, people are in BIG trouble. This shit is gonna stop, and warnings are being issued right now to the last 10 members who requested a name change, as well as those who asked for one more than 10 times
Gotcha. :hugemonster:

Yeah, this bitches. I'm sick of this fucking bullshit. What the fuck.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Okay, now it's back open. Here are the stipulations.

When you get a name change, stick with it for a month at least.

Also, fill in the "aka" field so we know who you are. I think that should keep things from being too hectic or confusing.

So with that, ask away. If it doesn't happen right away, please be patient. Staff also have real lives you know. :awesome:

Last edited:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I'll have my name changed whenever I want to thank you very much.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
One name change a month is a ridiculous limit. If staff are so lazy that you can't be bothered to change people's names more often than that, appoint someone who will.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I would like to bring everyone's attention to my favourite quote for the night, and its potential to solve all of tonights problems.

The Notorious M.O.G said:
Do you guys want me to send you money or something?

I think we all can answer yes to this

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Jesus, do you people need to shed your e-persona's that often?

Okay, now it's back open. Here are the stipulations.

When you get a name change, stick with it for a month two weeks at least.

Also, fill in the "aka" field so we know who you are. I think that should keep things from being too hectic or confusing.

So with that, ask away. If it doesn't happen right away, please be patient. Staff also have real lives you know. :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I defeated the beast.

I am victorious.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I can't believe you guys would go more than once a month but... is there any way display names are possible? That could solve this whole thing.

And I just read the other thread sorry... never mind.

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
You faggots better remember to update those aka fields.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
from some other thread said:
Or you can continually receive infractions until you do, since adding an AKA field was one of the few stipulations we ask in regards to name changes.

Giving anyone an infraction over aka fields is fucking ridiculous. Just change it yourself, and if they edit it keep changing it back.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
He shouldn't have to keep changing for him Aaron. And it really shouldn't be a problem to edit your own goddamn aka field in the first place.

Top Bottom