Can someone change my username?

I wasn't really referring to that rule. I was the only one that tried to enforce it and all it did was make me the bad guy while other mods just went and changed names I had said no to anyway (*glares at hito* :monster:)

I was just marveling at changing one's name 3 times in one week.

I usually change mine every few weeks. I just get tired of using the same one, and move onto the next. I'll probably keep "Holly~" for a while - since that's my alias somewhere else.

I think that it should be a written rule that you can only change your username every 2 or 3 weeks. Is it that hard to abide by?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I wasn't really referring to that rule. I was the only one that tried to enforce it and all it did was make me the bad guy while other mods just went and changed names I had said no to anyway (*glares at hito* :monster:)
IIRC, the only time I changed names before 2 weeks was either during the short-lived 'give your right to a name change to someone else' thing, or if I don't check how long it's been (which might be a lot) :awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Bitch please.

I had to wait 3 days for my last one, and they did five people that requested theirs after mine. Fifteen hours isn't anywhere near worth complaining about.

Vendel

Banned
Bitch please.

I had to wait 3 days for my last one, and they did five people that requested theirs after mine. Fifteen hours isn't anywhere near worth complaining about.

Trust me, I have had to wait days for a name change. But that was because the mods like to forget about this thread. And then I see one posting in it........

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I don't have a consistent internet connection these days and assumed someone else would handle it :awesome:

But I did the ones that hadn't been done yet (Holly and Juggernaut), I think that's it.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Someone plz change my name back.

I am the victim of miscommunication.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
What the fuck did you people do?

My name had already been changed back.

This is starting to piss me the fuck off.

Top Bottom