Can someone change my username?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Can my name be Raven now please? :3

I would make a Webmage joke here, but that series is probably so obscure no one would get it.

ilubby<3

and no that isnt a name change request

Are you absolutely sure? Because I think you need to be "ilubby<3." I think it might complete you as a person.

Jecht , please~

Please? Jecht would never say PLEASE!

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Are you absolutely sure? Because I think you need to be "ilubby<3." I think it might complete you as a person.

Yeah sure why not, while your at it try a name change of "Giant pompous prick who likes small children" for yourself since were matching personalities and all :)

...wait that's prob a tad over the character limit eh?

Last edited:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
L, can you PLEASE refrain from comments like that? I really don't want to deal with drama.

Back on topic everyone.

X :neo:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Well since I told Flynn I would..

5mrvF.jpg

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Carl Clover please.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Carl Clover please.
Why so serious?

Well, it looks like my hand's been forced... that's too bad.

Back to Hazama. (I know it's only been a week, but I tend to keep my user names for a really long time! Usually.)

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
estelle that's real cool and i'm proud of you but

PRESEA COMBATIR WAS THE BEST PINK HAIRED GIRL IN THE ENTIRE TALES OF SERIES!

THE ENTIRE SERIES!

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I wasn't really referring to that rule. I was the only one that tried to enforce it and all it did was make me the bad guy while other mods just went and changed names I had said no to anyway (*glares at hito* :monster:)

I was just marveling at changing one's name 3 times in one week.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
^Makes Tiff, Keen and I look like moderates in comparison. =P

Top Bottom