OSHIT...WE MET THEM IN GEORGIA

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
New L4D2 DLC coming soon.

Nick, Ellis, Coach, and Rochelle are still in the thick of it, after their harrowing escape from Liberty Mall in Savannah. But this time, they'll find that they're not the only ones left.

That's right, motherfuckers. Everyone's favorite crew is BACK.

Also featuring: an all-new play mode; a new uncommon Infected, the Fallen Survivor, who drops guns, ammo, and health; and two new weapons - a golf club and an M60.

And the best part?

SLATED FOR RELEASE IN LATE MARCH

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
This, ain't news. It was announced a while ago, so I'm sure most of us zombie murderers have been looking forward to it for a while now. Also, why no dedicated L4D threads?

I also wish I had money for a legit copy of Left 4 Dead 2.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Well, fuck. This is what happens when you don't have a computer for three months. I just got the first game back in October, just before L4D2 came out. ;.;

And yeah, we need a L4D thread. Making one now.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
This, ain't news. It was announced a while ago, so I'm sure most of us zombie murderers have been looking forward to it for a while now. Also, why no dedicated L4D threads?

I also wish I had money for a legit copy of Left 4 Dead 2.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Wtf. Delayed double post?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
More importantly, there's going to be a new DLC pack for Mass Effect 2.

You know, a game that actually matters and that doesn't get old after 15 nanoseconds.

/heartless buzzkill

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I think the more important issue here is that Yeoman Kelly is a loose woman, she had dinner with me before cleaning my fish out.
Now that's what I look for in a potential lesbian partner.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
More importantly, there's going to be a new DLC pack for Mass Effect 2.

You know, a game that actually matters and that doesn't get old after 15 nanoseconds.

/heartless buzzkill

Post in the Mass Effect thread then faggot.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Big spoiler is big. Really, don't click if you like surprises (though this is one surprise you may not enjoy).

The tagline for 'The Passing' is 'Nobody survives forever'.

In the DLC for the 2nd game, you'll meet the old survivors - but only 3 of them. One of the original characters has died, hence 'The Passing'.

After the DLC for L4D2 is released, DLC will be released for L4D1, where you get to play out how the original character actually died.

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/gametrailers-tv/88?ch=4&sd=4_hd

I wonder if they'll randomize which character dies, or if it's a set person.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Yes we know someone dies. It sucks.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Apparently, in the L4D1 DLC they're making,
at the end of the campaign, one of the Survivors has to sacrifice himself so the others can live; they're making a comic that will tell the canonic story that leads into The Passing and the one that actually dies. Personally, my money is on Louis being dead, since they have confirmed that Francis and Zoey live, and everyone naturally expects it to be Bill. Which sucks, because Louis is my favorite ;.;

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Too bad about it being on Xbox LIVE.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Apparently, in the L4D1 DLC they're making,
at the end of the campaign, one of the Survivors has to sacrifice himself so the others can live; they're making a comic that will tell the canonic story that leads into The Passing and the one that actually dies. Personally, my money is on Louis being dead, since they have confirmed that Francis and Zoey live, and everyone naturally expects it to be Bill. Which sucks, because Louis is my favorite ;.;

lol, typical that they'd tell a key point in a video game in a comic book. wtf Amurcans, seriously. With your comics and shit.

Back when they could cram the whole story into a game. Those were the days.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Still no confirmed release date for this yet. Which angers me greatly, particularly since it was supposed to have been out over a week ago now.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
....Okay, that was so random, even I have to ask, "what the fuck you say?"

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Still no confirmed release date for this yet. Which angers me greatly, particularly since it was supposed to have been out over a week ago now.

I herd it wus mid April

After Meggy and I staying up past midnight and then getting tricked into thinking the update meant it was up...

Morning after it's on Xbox LIVE. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
89832483-6fc268c9bc248558938d2c230f43f199.4bd098dd-scaled.jpg

Top Bottom