OSHIT...WE MET THEM IN GEORGIA

I just woke up and have to go to work, so I cant play it until I get home tommorow at 7am. huzzah!

altho:

500x_passing_02.jpg

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Inter posted it right after me, but tbh it still works for me.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Bump for new L4D expansion lets you choose who dies.

New map is called The Sacrifice, set to be released in October, and it will be playable with either L4D1 or L4D2.

Apparently they're also updating No Mercy so that L4D2 players can play it as well.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Bump for new L4D expansion lets you choose who dies.

New map is called The Sacrifice, set to be released in October, and it will be playable with either L4D1 or L4D2.

Apparently they're also updating No Mercy so that L4D2 players can play it as well.

They are not only adding a new campaign to both games, but the L4D1 survivors will be available for L4D2.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
It's only for No Mercy and The Sacrifice :(

If only I could be Louis again as we run through the carnival ;.;

Splintered

unsavory tart
Guh, backstories, awesome. I love how L4D produces these for free viewing too, Valve knows how to please their fans.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'm probably going to save these to my computer.

Poor Louis...guy can't even take a crap anymore. D:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I wonder what Francis was doing now.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
"Big dumb sons of bitches"... is kinda fail, lawl :monster:.

Actually, the whole comic kinda is.

Yes, these things aren't my kinda thing.

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Zoey shooting her father even though he was probably immune is pretty fucked up :/

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Zoey shooting her father even though he was probably immune is pretty fucked up :/

Well how would she have known, though? She probably didn't even know she was immune at that point - or that anyone was immune - so it would only be natural to assume that her father, since he was bitten, was fucked.

Also it's rather amazing how well some of the L4D fanfics (don't judge meee) out there called the various backstories/what would happen after Blood Harvest.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Well how would she have known, though? She probably didn't even know she was immune at that point - or that anyone was immune - so it would only be natural to assume that her father, since he was bitten, was fucked.

How does that make it any less fucked up? The fact that there was no way she could have known, just makes it worse.

Top Bottom