Merged Inuyasha bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EurAsianGirl

Pro Adventurer
AKA
FireMikoKagomechan
To anyone here is a fan of Inuyasha I honestly feel there is an LTD in that series concerning Sesshomaru that's similiar to Clerith vs Cloti. You can guess what it is and if no one gets what is I'll post what it is along with essays of evidence arguing my ship that rivals even the most zealous pinkers over at Clerith.com

Also in general, post even if you're not a fan of Inuyasha in particular but feel that there are other Love triangles similiar to the Cloud/Aeris/Tifa in anime/manga/games/movies/TV shows

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Tensaiga/Sesshomaru/ The ogre tooth sword?

I prefer my Rumiko Takahashi romantic comedies older, and my demons in tiger striped bikinis.

IOW, more Ranma, lots more Lum.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
How is there a love triangle involving Sesshomaru? Rin is like his daughter, Kikyo doesn't even count, Kagome definitely doesn't count, Sara is dead, and Kagura died before their relationship could develop into much of anything.

EurAsianGirl

Pro Adventurer
AKA
FireMikoKagomechan
How is there a love triangle involving Sesshomaru? Rin is like his daughter, Kikyo doesn't even count, Kagome definitely doesn't count, Sara is dead, and Kagura died before their relationship could develop into much of anything.

Oh what the hell everyone is wayy off and I can't wait any longer so I'll just reveal what it is^^

It's Sesshomaru's father aka Inutaisho/Sesshomaru/Rin, and yes Sesshomaru/his father IS canon seriously I have a whole essay documenting the evidence and everything. I'm actually working on a crossover fic of Inuyasha/Final Fantasy VII where Sesshomaru takes the role of Cloud, Rin of Aeris, and Inutaisho of Tifa. There are alot of similarites with that triangle that I will go into if you wish to hear them. (One of them being Sesshomaru and Rin never being romantically involved and them loving each other only platonically like Cloud/Aeris despite what fans like to think)

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
yes Sesshomaru/his father IS canon

da9d1.gif

Alexia Ashford

SOMEONE IN THE CORRIDOR?
AKA
Konneh
xKKTn.gif

THAT IS NOT OKAY. THAT IS NOT NOT NOT NOT OKAY.
THAT IS WRONG. IT'S WRONG.
THAT IS BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD.
Also, what are you smoking?

Sesshomaru gets the option of his father or his daughter. That's healthy. Why would you even THINK of this?

And Sesshy's father is really a whore isn't he? I mean, Sesshy's mom, Inu's mom, and Sesshu?
Does he have some Inuyasha ass on the side? Seriously. Nasty

ao1d8.gif
fEReC.gif

OeGrW.gif
n6j8M.gif

4LZ47.gif

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
In this thread, Seshy fucking two swords is the healthier sexual option.

This thread is now about the Ataru/Lum/Nobue/Sakura/Kagura/Ran/Tsukihime/Benten/Thatgirloverthere love polyhedral.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Animé/manga stuff goes in the entertainment forum. Moving.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Is this shit still going on?

If by this shit you mean Inu-Yasha, no. It ended some time ago.

If by this shit you mean absolutely retarded crack shipping with no basis in logic and defiance of all taste and morals, you have gotten your hopes WAY too fucking high in hoping it will ever end entirely.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
If this thread doesn't get less retarded in the next ten minutes I will kill it.

Preferably with fire.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I feel compelled to add, directed to the OP of this thread:

facepalmmatrix.jpg

Seldom in the history of this forum has it been more appropriate.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Oh what the hell everyone is wayy off and I can't wait any longer so I'll just reveal what it is^^

It's Sesshomaru's father aka Inutaisho/Sesshomaru/Rin, and yes Sesshomaru/his father IS canon seriously I have a whole essay documenting the evidence and everything. I'm actually working on a crossover fic of Inuyasha/Final Fantasy VII where Sesshomaru takes the role of Cloud, Rin of Aeris, and Inutaisho of Tifa. There are alot of similarites with that triangle that I will go into if you wish to hear them. (One of them being Sesshomaru and Rin never being romantically involved and them loving each other only platonically like Cloud/Aeris despite what fans like to think)

Lay off the crack lady, its killing you. And us, by making us all take the Brain Bleach.

If this thread doesn't get less retarded in the next ten minutes I will kill it.

Preferably with fire.

Please for the love of god, do just that.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
hi i'm making an irrelevant post

how are you doing? because i'm a potato

Alexia Ashford

SOMEONE IN THE CORRIDOR?
AKA
Konneh
She's not just an ordinary moron you know. She was designed by the greatest minds of a generation who came together to build the biggest moron of all time.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Okay, fuck this. If you guys want to try again without the stupid then feel free :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I'm just going to add that it would be nice if people could refrain from directly insulting other posters, regardless of the overwhelming stupidity they may post. (And, yes, there was a lot of overwhelming stupidity posted in this thread). Feel free to call the overwhelming stupidity in said posts for what it is, but we do have a rule against personal insults, even if we haven't been particularly consistent at enforcing it lately.

To clarify: "Your post is idiotic" is fine. "You are an idiot" is not.

EurAsianGirl

Pro Adventurer
AKA
FireMikoKagomechan
Another Inuyasha thread.

Since my other post here got locked

http://thelifestream.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7301

I'll make my point in this thread since that thread got locked before I had a chance to defend my position before people thought I was crazy. (Damn internet being cut off that night... *grumble* grumble*)

Anyways I actually have alot of evidence that Sesshomaru/Inutaisho (aka his father) can be considered canon or at least semi-canon, please read this essay I made on the subject before you call me crazy.

http://forum.fanfiction.net/topic/8031/41501716/1/

As for how its similiar to the Cloti couple, and to the Clot vs Clerith love triangle..... I will explain that later in this thread once all you guys have read my essay and don't think I'm so crazy.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
so like are you just a really terrible troll?

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
i would rather be buried the fuck deep into lively, fluffy muppet buttock than read your essay

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

I'm watching you thread.

I'm watching you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom