Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
can be considered canon

Tell that to Rumiko Takahashi.

So then why DID Sesshomaru get so angry about his father mating with Izayoi and having Inuyasha?

... Because he hates humans, and Inuyasha is a half breed.

Why is he so obsessed with getting all the best swords his father has and why does everything he do relate to his father in some way or another?

Because his Father was powerful, and he also has the desire for power. Also, it *is* quite natural to look up to your parent, especially a son looking up to their Father. There's a big difference between a bond between family members and a bond between lovers.

Let's just say that Sesshomaru was jealous of his Mother and of Inuyasha. It's not because his father got together with another woman because he was in love with his Father. It's because a human woman came into his life and took more of his attention and affection. This happens in the real world. It's like when a family of a Mother, Father, and child live together and the Mother births another child and the first child feels jealous that all of the focus is no longer on them. It doesn't mean anything romantic.

I would say the most canon choice for Sesshomaru, is Kagura. If you want to speak about him having true kindness buried deep inside himself, he showed it to her plenty of times.

Even Rin makes the statement that Sesshomaru has a strong attachment to Kagura. So yeeeah that's what I think about your essay, with no bashing as requested.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
no no no no no

you people are stupid

the only real pairing is Miroku x Kagome's mother

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Rin x Sesshoumaru is canon, herp derp. :monster:

But srsly...:

:wtfmonster:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Another Inu-Yasha thread

1296236259844s.jpg

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
So you basically wrote that essay to validate your fanfic pairing.

Huh.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
EuoKagomeblubluh said:
Again I support all gay couples, both gay and lesbian regardless of the context. That's how big of a supporter I am against homophobia and supportive of the LGBT community.

my moral opinion is that straight incest is wrong but gay incest is okay

8fQJQX1.gif

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Isn't this incest? :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I have to say, watching this thread fills me with the deepest sense of pity, like watching a one-legged horse at a circus. I mean, damn if that horse doesn't try but you just really wish that someone would put the thing out of its misery...

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
i would rather be buried the fuck deep into lively, fluffy muppet buttock than read your essay

We've all seen how you look at Janice on the Muppet show.

Seriously, this is crack shipping to the nth degree.
Even IF Seshy had some sort of unhealthy sexual kink for his dad- which, no- that wouldn't mean the pairing was canon.

There are any number of reasons for Seshy to not like his dad taking a human wife that don't involve him fucking his dad.
Go watch Vampire Hunter D. I'll wait.

You back? Good. Note how the daughter hates that her father will be marrying a human woman younger than she is and how it will sully the family? Seshy's hate is the same shit, different day.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Facepalmx2Combo.gif

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I was going to post a custom-made .png of the Mad Prophet from Mass Effect 2 but it implies an attack on OP's own character rather than the post she(?) made

So I will show restraint

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Also, forgiving all gay incest even though you don't forgive het incest doesn't make you any more pro-gay, it makes you pro intra-family sexual abuse.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I don't even have a gif for this level of insane.

When it is so crazy Tiff of all people cannot find a gif to properly explain her feelings on the matter, the matter is insane.

Please note this does not reflect upon the poster, your shipping preferences are entirely up to you, whether it squicks me out or not.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
99problemsareallyou.png

Also is there any good reason for this thread to still be open or should I just go ahead and close it?

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I vote the same way I did when Dacon threatened to close the last one: For the love of god, please do. Its not gonna get any less stupid from here, I'm sure.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
On the other hand, she'll just open another one. Best keep it all contained in the same thread.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
It strikes me that if a person keeps remaking a topic that has been closed on multiple occasions, then it's probably a warnworthy offence.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
@OP: When Username's posts fail much less than yours do, that's a clear sign you're really doing something wrong.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Yes. This isn't the first time he's been back since he said he was leaving for a year. To his credit, he admitted that his "leaving for a year" thrad was absurdly stupid.

Alexia Ashford

SOMEONE IN THE CORRIDOR?
AKA
Konneh
Alright, Sesshomaru wasn't obsessed with his father. He was obsessed with becoming better/stronger than his father. This is a very common thing. Look at Ancient Egypt where the son of the Pharaoh would devote his life to making grander pyramids and temples and statues and stuff than his father did. It's the same thing except Sesshy wants to do it via strength.
The reason he hates Inuyasha and Izayoi is probably because he thinks the mating of humans and demons is an abomination. To him it's like having children with monkeys.
This probably changes when he meets Rin, though not because he loves her romantically, but because she changes his perspective on humans in general.
He becomes her father figure and putting people with their own fathers is just wrong.
End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom