Merged Inuyasha bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Since my other post here got locked

http://thelifestream.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7301

I'll make my point in this thread since that thread got locked before I had a chance to defend my position before people thought I was crazy. (Damn internet being cut off that night... *grumble* grumble*)

Anyways I actually have alot of evidence that Sesshomaru/Inutaisho (aka his father) can be considered canon or at least semi-canon, please read this essay I made on the subject before you call me crazy.

http://forum.fanfiction.net/topic/8031/41501716/1/

As for how its similiar to the Cloti couple, and to the Clot vs Clerith love triangle..... I will explain that later in this thread once all you guys have read my essay and don't think I'm so crazy.

my moral opinion is that straight incest is wrong but gay incest is okay

tumblr_lg1rzvLNM61qdswaa.gif

Riiiight.

Before we even tackle the obvious hypocrisy and illogicality of your "moral opinion"....Just curious, but do you happen to be the same mofo who posted this delightfully obvious troll here in fanfic rants?

I refuse to believe this level of crazy could be contained in more than one person.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I'm certain she has to be a troll. I mean, I refuse to believe anyone could fail that much and not have it be deliberate.
She's not a troll, she's just really serious about her gay, incestuous shipping. She's also hikariofdark who was a really wanky rper if I could just find the write-up...

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It's a widely known fact that at least half the users on Conservapedia are also trolls.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
It's a widely known fact that at least half the users on Conservapedia are also trolls.

The big names, especially Andy, where most of the fail comes from, isn't.

Also, that LJ thread is quite entertaining. It's like a weeble. She keeps getting smacked down but never quite seems to get that she shouldn't try and get back up.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I just snorted breakfast out my nose.

Thanks guys.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
10zsghe.jpg

that's all I really have for this

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
EDIT: What is this I don't even...

2nd EDIT: No srsly, what the fuck is this about?? I srsly don't understand this pairing at all :monster:

~ Raz

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
EDIT: What is this I don't even...

2nd EDIT: No srsly, what the fuck is this about?? I srsly don't understand this pairing at all :monster:

~ Raz

Don't question it, you inability to tell what's going on simply marks you as somewhat mentally healthy in cases like this one :monster:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Apparently, only gay sex between a father and son can possibly explain why Sesshomaru the way he is and the 6 year old Rin is a mary sue damsel in distress setting women's right back and it's subjugation of women to write lolicon and on the order of the holocaust and it just keeps going and going and going...

She's like Chris-chan! It's just not stopping! All we need is shitty comics and hilarious IRL trolling!

Addendum: Ah, and we finally hit the true misandry.
Crazy girl: But if they do have a problem with [gay incest] it obviously means they're homophobes seeing as how no harm could come out of it.

Sane Person: Or, you know, they could have been a young boy molested by an older male so such pairings piss them off and trigger a lot of unpleasant memories they'd rather not deal.

Crazy girl: Hey at least it's men having to go through with that instead of women.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Crazy girl: Hey at least it's men having to go through with that instead of women.

The icing on the cake is that this argument is supposedly valid because she's a 'feminist'

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
The icing on the cake is that this argument is supposedly valid because she's a 'feminist'

To which I respond with another exchange...

Crazy:Again at least it's not women being raped. (has no problem with men getting raped they should know how it feels.)

DifferentSane: You are despicable.

Crazy: And you're probably an anti-feminist, mysogynistic, oppressing homophobe.

Fuck off.

DifferentSane: Actually, I am a feminist, woman-loving, gay female.

But thanks for playing.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
This thread is still alive? :no::eeyoresigh:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
madprophet.png

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I had decided to do that, but it looks like you beat me to it. Well done.

Also, @OP, if you create another one, I will give you an infraction.

Also, because we don't need two thrads of this bullshit I'm merging them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom