¡Hola, amigos!

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
HEY, Paisanos, hi there! My name is Andy, I'm 17 years old.

You see, my case is a little peculiar, I have a pair of years lurking around here, actually since 2008 more or less, but in 2009 I had to register in order to read that Advent Children Complete "secret" forum... Or something like that, man, that ACC hype was great! I will never forget the first time I saw Rude with the Bazooka!

Anyway, the reason I didn't participate AT ALL in the comunity all this time was that, as you can see my english is kinda broken, I'm from Venezuela so yeah. I can read it and understand it perfectly (thanks to years and years of videogames AND internet), buuut, writing it is a little bit more tedious, obviously. At least you won't have to worry about "talking slowwwwly with simple words to the new guy".

5 minutes ago I was like "maaan, I totally forgot I had an account on that cool Fainaru Fantaji VII Website... Now my body is ready, LET'S GO!" and here I am.

And... That's it! I'm sure we'll be a great team! :) And really, forgive me for my glitchy english.

EDIT: OH! And... I'm a guy.

Last edited:

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Hi! Welcome to the forums!

Don't worry about your English. (I can read it just fine.) Practice makes perfect, right? :D

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Kind of reminds me of Mumble.

Not that that's a bad thing but anyway
We can deal with not-so-great English around here. At least you seem like a nice guy! :cthulhu: Good english doesn't mean diddlysquat if people don't know how to use it nicely.

Hope you have the bestest fun here ever! :3

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Hello & Welcome to the forums!

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Your English is probably better than my Spanish. I haven't spoken it in at least two years.

Anyway welcome. :monster:

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
¡Hola! :D

Others have said this before, but your English is fine. Don't worry, you won't be the only one with typos ;)

Top Bottom