• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

15. Horniest Member

Horniest Member

• [member=9487]Cabaret[/member]

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • [member=2]Cthulhu[/member]

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • [member=64]Dawnbreaker[/member]

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • [member=66]Shademp[/member]

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • [member=546]Shub-Niggurath[/member]

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • [member=4480]Soakette[/member]

• [member=724]SoulReaper[/member]

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • [member=8]The After Party[/member]

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • [member=9]The Man[/member]

• [member=800]The Twilight Mexican[/member]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Since nearly all of us are horny, being nominated for this award is quite an accomplishment. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I voted for Cab, Yop, Dawn and Shad. But Shad comes out on top for me.

No pun intended. :awesome:

Yeah I'm honestly thinking at this point that I have a problem and I need to embrace that there are more things to life than being really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY fucking horny.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
The Shadbreaker! It's real!

(Dawn and Shad are currently tied at 9 votes apiece)

(Make that 10)

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Pegging, enough said. :awesome:

I'm not sure how Shad can possibly be any more horny than Tres.

Cabaret

Donator
Shad should always come out on top; money shot ftw oooooh!

But Idk who's the horniest, I need bedroom evidence pls.

Guys for a while last night I was not in the mood for sex but I think that is passed now. :monster: Didn't recognize myself there for a few moments!

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I greatly look forward to the day we're like "Where's Shad? Haven't seen him for a couple days," and then Cab pops in to report how they finally met up and she just fucking wrecked him, and he has yet to wake up to do more than get fucked by Cab again (I'm pretty sure Cab does the fucking in these situations, not the pen0red one).

And then he never fully recovers and no other woman can ever measure up for him.

^Where there's a will, there's a hole.
Ok, so now we aren't just spoofing Let's Fighting Love, now we are spoofing Rankin Bass too. :monster:

(Ok I forgot the word is "whip" and not "will" in this version, but come on :awesome:)

WHERE THERE'S A WILL, THERE'S A HOLE
WE WILL BE PEGGED ALL DAY AND NIGHT COME OOOON
FOR WE ARE THE SLAVES OF THE DAWN'S STRAP-ON

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Shit man I voted ma'am dawn. She's a canvas to draw when she's horny and a fuckton of inspiration for me for writing.

Top Bottom