2011 TLS Award Winners

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Hey lets not forget Alex Strife for kicking off acres of seminaked man-ness! :monster:

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Now who is this Alex Strife thou speak of? :awesome:

Oh well, look at me, I started a trend? Nothing that deserves praise, though! :)

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
On what planet does gratuitous nudity not require praise?! Cos I don't want to live there!

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I don't know... Mars, perhaps? I don't plan on living there anyway.

And just for the record, I was not nude, just shirtless!! :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Wow, I won something? Gold, even?! ...oh, it's least likely to get an award. Fuck it, I'll take it!

Well then, I'd like to thank those of you who doubted my ability to win an award in any category. Without your contribution, you'd have been entirely correct. As is, you have proven yourselves wrong... in my favor! :joy:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
It creates paradoxes! I've said it before and I'll say it again: HELL IN A HANDBASKET! :@

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
paradox.jpg

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I spent several days trying to come up with something impressive to say as a reply to this thread.

I got nothin'.

Thanks for the votes (well, most of them). And congrats to all the other winners.

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
I need to snatch next year's Best n00b award :sadpanda:

Congrats to all the winners!

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Most Likely to Post Drunk

2011bronze.gif
Rishi

Best Ship
2011silver.gif%20
ForceStealerxTresDias and RishixAki

Member You'd Most Like to Meet

2011bronze.gif
LicoriceAllSorts and Omega and Tennyo and Rishi (looneymoon) and Yaccbs and Aki and crack

Hottest Female
2011bronze.gif
Rishi

what i see here: you people want to meet me to get me drunk in order to see me shamelessly hit on aki and/or bang me.

cool.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
what i see here: you people want to meet me to get me drunk in order to see me shamelessly hit on aki and/or bang me.

cool.
reading this while wearing the hoodie you got me

is this what it feels like to be gangster

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
There is a proven correlation between how unlikely it is a person will get an award with how often they complain about not getting one.

Top Bottom