• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

2011 TLS Award Winners

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
There is a proven correlation between how unlikely it is a person will get an award with how often they complain about not getting one.

Then again, that may boost one's chances for the 'least likely to get an award'-award.

Next year, we're giving awards to everyone, :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I won that category without any such complaints, so people's disbelief in my award winning capabilities was genuine! ...wait, damn it! :monster:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Best Ship
2011gold.gif
AdrixBex

This is the only award that matters. 8D

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Whoever said this board was ruled by cliques and "popular" members should slap themselves.

Just look at my paltry awards.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Omg, where's the yaoi fanfics.

I'm looking at you, tiff/audi/aki.
no i cant write yaoi theres too much penis its difficult for me to understand the dynamics of a penis

Fangu

Great Old One
no i cant write yaoi theres too much penis its difficult for me to understand the dynamics of a penis
It's quite the opposite of difficult I can assure you :lol: What, leaving a penis joke just hanging there (:whistle:)?

Vags, though... how do you even have a guts to go there? I hear they each have their own stubborn personality and what one prefers the other can't stand... but then again, maybe that's the beauty of it?

Stuff I'm curious about but could never ask my bf about :lol:

Fangu

Great Old One
I'm just wondering why she's calling it a "he". I don't name my body parts so I really wouldn't know, but if a girl was bent on naming her "pet", wouldn't it be a... she?

I'm jumping on the awkward train.

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
GLORIOUS.jpg

Thanks guys. And Congratulations to all the winners.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Thanks to everyone who voted for me in the Most Missed category... the nomination itself is touching, but to come second (always prefered silver to gold, colourwise :awesome: )...

Again, thanks guys. :) And congrats to all medalling members.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
i just want to formally accept my award for "most likely to post drunk"

i feel like i've achieved something in my lifetime

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I feel compelled to type the 'this is a contrived POS you're all double-dyed whores and I wish syphilis and a fiery rain of death upon you all' statement.

I enjoyed the awards........CTHULHU FHTAGN.

stiles

Call me a TREASURE HUNTER!
AKA
Locke
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!

I am just kidding, laugh out loud. Great job team.

Top Bottom