• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

30 Days of Final Fantasy!! (2018)

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Day 27: Picking either of the first three games would be an easy target so I will only choose one that came after them.

Final Fantasy IX. It was either 6 or 9 but decided to pick 9 due its dreadfull combat speed as well as lackluster narrative.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Day 26: Burmecia, Realm of Eternal Rain. Also everywhere in FFVIII

Day 27: FFX. I picked up even the plot points I hadn't been spoiled on hours before the characters did, and you're fighting the same four monsters for 2/3 of the game up to Macalania temple. Seymour was more annoying than interesting, even though he was often a difficult bossfight, every time he turned up I was like 'ugh, you again' instead of 'oh no, he's here'.

In the game's defence, I played it later than XII and XIII, so the
Kill God' plotline was not exactly surprising. I was more upset about losing my Aeons that had served me so well than I was about Tidus.

Day 28: Chocographs. They're very rewarding without being so much so that the main story gets too easy, and it's not simple grinding.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Probably the snowboard game in ffvii must have spent hours just playing that one game for points XD

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Well, I haven't played FFIII enough to speak on it.

I have, it's better than people give it credit. Just tricky in some parts.

As for Day 28: Um...

Triple Triad (haters can shut up, you suck at the game).

And while it's NOT a Mini-game per se... the Bounty Hunting system in FFXII was superb fun, and made me think a lot about being an actual Bounty Hunter.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
The G-Bike and snowboarding. Both were an absolute joy. We had snowboarding tournaments since there were four kids and one console. :awesome:

SeaDragon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sjödraken
Day 25: Cid's Theme (FFVII) and Freya's Theme (FFIX).
Day 26: Midgar and Cosmo Canyon. But also Shumi Village, Fisherman's Horizon, Burmecia, Eruyt and Rabanastre deserve more love.
Day 27: I hate to say it but FFXV followed by the XIII trilogy.
Day 28: G-bike, snowboarding and Triple Triad. I spent whole days just with them:monster:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
tbh tbh, y'all gonna have to bear with me for these next two questions cuz I was feeling 'creative' making them up and :lagrimace:

ANYWAY

Day 29!!

Who would make up your *dream* party and why?

Ghost X

Not so much a dream party in a gameplay sense, since I'm lacking white and black magic here, but I'd like to see all these characters interacting :P.

Kain, Faris, Gogo, Yuffie, Amarant, Quina, Auron, and Fran.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Depends on the layout:

FFTactics: Warrior of Light, Sephiroth, Caius Ballad, Squall, Lightning

4P Party: Noctis, Lightning, Yuna, Noel Kreiss

3P Party: Lightning, Squall, Gilgamesh

ForceStealer

Double Growth
^Damn. That's a pretty good one. Maybe sub in Celes for Terra, but otherwise it's hard to argue with.

...though it's hard to imagine I'd go without a dragoon... maybe sub Auron for Freya or Fang? Tough.

Last edited:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
White Mage: Minwu
Black Mage/Summoner: Golbez
Paladin: Beatrix
Dragoon: Fang
Ninja: Shadow

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Final day. Thanks everyone, it’s been real. :properhug:

Day 30

If you had the chance to fill the role of any character in any FF universe, NPCs included, who would you be and why?

BforB

Pro Adventurer
AKA
B
I would be Red XIII.

Although I would live long enough to see my fair share of world-shattering cataclysms, entire civilisations destroy themselves, profound heartache, and see humanity learn nothing and repeat the process all over again... I would also live long enough to see the planet shift into course-correction and heal, and live long enough to see that my role mattered in leaving a healing planet to my offspring. Assuming I survive, of course.

Really great question, Fancy.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
I guess it would have to be Balthier, being a captain and pilot of an airship who answers to know one in an FF world big enough that you can actually escape your enemies somewhat is hard to beat.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
I would be a member of the Kingsglaive... cuz I am. :shifty: *FFXV Comrades joke*

Actually, I would be either Gogo or Gilgamesh, one of those guys... a legendary swordsman out for fame, adventure, and swords.

Top Bottom