32. Best Ship/TLS OTP

Best Ship/TLS OTP

• [member=4031]AvecAloes[/member] x [member=3867]Fangu[/member] (Avengu)

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • [member=4031]AvecAloes[/member] x [member=546]Shub-Niggurath[/member]

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • [member=9487]Cabaret[/member] x [member=2]Cthulhu[/member]

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • [member=9487]Cabaret[/member] x [member=1023]Howl[/member] x [member=1830]Octo[/member] x [member=54

• [member=9487]Cabaret[/member] x [member=66]Shademp[/member]

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • [member=9487]Cabaret[/member] x [member=546]Shub-Niggurath[/member]

• [member=13]Cookie Monster[/member] x [member=3867]Fangu[/member] (Fangster)

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • [member=2]Cthulhu[/member] x [member=3867]Fangu[/member] x [member=4497]Flintlock[/member] x [membe

• [member=2]Cthulhu[/member] x [member=546]Shub-Niggurath[/member]

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • [member=6815]Gamora[/member] x [member=184]Morrigan[/member]

• [member=6815]Gamora[/member] x [member=66]Shademp[/member] (Shami)

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • [member=64]Dawnbreaker[/member] x [member=1049]Ghost X[/member] (Ghostbreaker)

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • [member=64]Dawnbreaker[/member] x [member=66]Shademp[/member]

• [member=4497]Flintlock[/member] x [member=668]Lex[/member] (Flex)

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • [member=18]ForceStealer[/member] x [member=800]The Twilight Mexican[/member] (TresStealer)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Shami may not prevail, but I'm surprised we're here after the amount of time we've bonded. :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Flex has been nominated before but it's never won.

hint hint

vote flex
Now that we have a separate bromance category, I think we should aim to win that one instead ;)

I'll vote for Avengu because it would be totally hot, Fangster because it is supported by evidence, Sprexanghululock because I miss it :(, Cthulhu x Shub-Niggurath because we all know they're going to get together someday, and finally, Ghostbreaker and Dawnbreaker x Shademp (Shadbreaker?) because pegging.

This thread has also reminded me that I haven't seen Username all year. Otherwise I'm sure The Mansername would be on this poll :monster:

New Years Resolution: Develop relations (or at least give the impression of such) with someone(s) of the opposite sex that has better, uh, "receptive" qualities :P. Positions vacant for volunteers :awesome:.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
with someone(s) of the opposite sex that has better, uh, "receptive" qualities :P..
Translation: 'I don't want to be pegged by Dawn' :monster:

Anyway I thought we had something, y'know when I say some stupid shit riddled with logical fallicies and you get all exasperated? Isn't that flirting? :wacky:

Dawnbreaker

~Heiress of Her Will~
AKA
Warrior of Light, Daryl Falchion, Dragonsoul, Dawnbreaker, Amy Pond, Cheryl Tunt
I imagine that's what Dawn calls the dildo reserved specifically for Shademp, "The Shadbreaker" :monster:
^_^

Took the words right out of my mouth...or the dildo right out of Shady's...ahem.

New Years Resolution: Develop relations (or at least give the impression of such) with someone(s) of the opposite sex that has better, uh, "receptive" qualities :P. Positions vacant for volunteers :awesome:.
Good fucking luck. :P

See below for my response:

Translation: 'I don't want to be pegged by Dawn' :monster:
Ghost nothing is ever gonna beat Dawn, the pegging is strong with that one.
xD

edit: this will be the only category where I will vote for myself, as there are also people other than myself in the pairing. Incidentally I once again voted for half of the nominees. I need to stop doing this. xD

Last edited:
You all need to face the fact that Shad & I are the cutest couple going here as we started with mutual compliments, a few gifs, a couple of puns, then went on a superhero world domination for evility realising we were made for each other. Evil truly does bring people together and bring joy to their hearts! :monster:

I believe Ami & Shademp have followed a similar path of evil love..... Shad's just kinda a damn fine villain who likes to bring out the evil in da ladies!

I believe Ami & Shademp have followed a similar path of evil love..... Shad's just kinda a damn fine villain who likes to bring out the evil in da ladies!
I'm trying to warm Ami up for you but it's a very lengthy process. You just have to be patient, Cab! Soon Ami will be yours. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Shhh, you're ruining it. I'm going cold now. :awesome:

Top Bottom