3D Modelling Stuffs

Pixel

The Pixie King
Just trying my hand at 3d modelling. Havent got the hang of it yet, just experimenting
tifafacefront1.png

tifa2.png

tifa4.png

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
That looks awesome Pixel, are you sure you havent done this before?

Pixel

The Pixie King
I use Maya, but there you can do this in something like cinema4d or Blender i think

Ghost X

I was gonna ask if the first one was Tifa, but then I looked at the file name, and decided not to. Nicely done.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Keep it up guy!

Every one you make makes you a better modeller. :cthulhu:

Pixel

The Pixie King
boobage
fhgfhfg.png

Barrets face needs a bit of work. I think the proportions are a bit off. Putting a beard on him might help

barretside.png

dsgdfg.png

And I figured id block out some of Tifa's clothing to cover her up a bit

vcvb.png

Pixel

The Pixie King
Dont know if you can tell who this is from just the mouth, but i figured i'd post it anyway
mouth.png

Also reworked tifas face shape a little. Still looking a little wierd though
tifamaya.png

aerithhead.png

hbghgh.png

bffbffd.png

71mxja.png

RedXIII

Rookie Adventurer
this is serious skill, i remember someone remaking midgar in maya, it was amazing, wonder if he ever finished it...

Ghost X

Why do you think Tifa's face looks weird? The only thing that catches my eye is the huge line down the middle in all your models. Is there a way to smooth that over? I sincerely think it's perfect otherwise.

Pixel

The Pixie King
While im modelling, i mirror the geometry over so i only have to model half. Ill join it up when its done

Pixel

The Pixie King
lol I really have no idea what im doing. I figured out how to make things different colours

tifamodelmaya3.png

tifamodelmaya1.png

tifamodelmaya2.png

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
They look awesome! I mean, Tifa's boobs could stand to be little bigger, but other then that...

Pixel

The Pixie King
I had to format my computer a few months back and haven reinstalled Maya yet. When I finish a couple of projects I'll have time to dive back in. :D

Pixel

The Pixie King
So, I reinstalled Maya and now I cant open my old models to continue working on them. So Im going to restart, maybe using Blender, which is an open source free program. I figured I'd get together decent reference planes to work from. And maybe turn this into a community thing, maybe record the modelling process...

tifaref1_zpsd2870ffd.png

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
From the long silence I take it other shit happened and stopped this a while? But so it goes.

I really, really want to learn to work in Blender, but the UI is the most confusing, effedup thing I've seen in all my time computering. I started out sometime two months ago, gave up trying to model a person, and cheated with Makehuman. I ended up with this.

TwendeiB.png

Idiot I am, I managed to delete her teeth somehow. I haven't progressed from here because I lost hope working on her hair. The particle system is quaint, but finicky, and my mouse spazzed out, making polygon hair modelling tricky.

I haven't completely lost hope on the whole Blendering thing. I'm filled with new enthusiasm every time I watch ACC:P. But not exactly sure how the... what the... where the....

Pixel

The Pixie King
Figured I'd experiment with Blender. Been meaning to for ages. Fuck Maya. :P The interface is hard to get used to, but its the same basic thing.

Figured I'd experiment by blocking out positions of objects in Seventh Heaven

7thHeaven1_zps2bgtfwju.jpg

Top Bottom