• [member=4563]Unlucky[/member]

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
There honestly isn't a single nominee on this list who isn't deserving of it. Multiple choice for presumably obvious reasons.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I think I voted four here. Dunno.

A threesome with Carlie and Fangu would be fab. Hell, throw all the ladies in. It'll be the best clamfest EVAR.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I do want to point out that voting in this category can probably be positively affected with n00dz. :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
Soak has 3 votes. Howl has 2. Celes has 1.

>_> Something is not right here.

Edit: Unlucky has 0 (girl, post a picture ASAP) and Kuroto wasn't even nominated. TLS WAKE UUUPPP

Also where is Danseru

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
How am I coming first in this poll? it's very flattering and I'm blushing like crazy here but when I look at people like Avec, Octo, Cab, Dawn, Mage ( I voted more but you get the picture)...well I feel a bit like I shouldn't be coming first n the vote, I'm not trying to get people to go "don't be stupid" here I just genuinely mean that. btw it's very hard to narrow you ladies down to who I think is the hottest!

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
EDIT: shaddap Sprites no u! It's cos you're bright eyed and bushy tailed.

WHO NOMINATED ME....

also i voted for octo she looks classy af

XD

tumblr_l6dcfxtxny1qzg9t5o1_500_thumb.png

but thanks ;)

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
How am I coming first in this poll? it's very flattering and I'm blushing like crazy here but when I look at people like Avec, Octo, Cab, Dawn, Mage ( I voted more but you get the picture)...well I feel a bit like I shouldn't be coming first n the vote, I'm not trying to get people to go "don't be stupid" here I just genuinely mean that. btw it's very hard to narrow you ladies down to who I think is the hottest!

Because you have some vast beauty we can't explain. You had my vote from the start.

Cabaret

Donator
How am I coming first in this poll? it's very flattering and I'm blushing like crazy here but when I look at people like Avec, Octo, Cab, Dawn, Mage ( I voted more but you get the picture)...well I feel a bit like I shouldn't be coming first n the vote, I'm not trying to get people to go "don't be stupid" here I just genuinely mean that. btw it's very hard to narrow you ladies down to who I think is the hottest! Thanks guys, you know how to make a gal feel like the beauty she is.

Fixx'd :monster:

Top Bottom