ACC OST?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Captain Beefheart. Stop ruining the sequence we're trying to recreate from the album :@

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
one of the most random (and awesome) musicians/composers ever. :bigmonster:

SilentTweak

Gee Gee Gee
AKA
Chocolinx, Rumi
Isn't up probably because it's iTunes only or rather digital download. Sans-Physical CD it's harder to release I suppose. I notice a lot of iTunes only releases rarely get a pirated release. Probably because of DRM security maybe? Or people hate releasing MP3 instead of FLAC.

I've yet to find it via my Japanese channels.

jkoz

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Bought it off the Japanese iTunes store... it's fantastic. The new version of Sign is absolutely beautiful and perfect... easily one of my favorite songs by Nobuo Uematsu now. They did amazing things with that piece. And the re-record of Advent: One Winged Angel is very nice too. I'm glad they didn't simply just tack in a new piece of music, but they truly reimagined these pieces, then re-recorded their entirety (though they probably kept the vocals for A: OWA).

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Bought it off the Japanese iTunes store... it's fantastic. The new version of Sign is absolutely beautiful and perfect... easily one of my favorite songs by Nobuo Uematsu now.

Kenichiro Fukui should be credited as well, as he arranged the whole thing to what it is now.

Ryusuke

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Bought it off the Japanese iTunes store... it's fantastic. The new version of Sign is absolutely beautiful and perfect... easily one of my favorite songs by Nobuo Uematsu now. They did amazing things with that piece. And the re-record of Advent: One Winged Angel is very nice too. I'm glad they didn't simply just tack in a new piece of music, but they truly reimagined these pieces, then re-recorded their entirety (though they probably kept the vocals for A: OWA).
So then, there's no vocals in A: OWA? Huh. Welp, it should be more theatrical. Can't wait to hear Sign

KuraudoStrife

Site Staff
AKA
Kuraudo
Thinking about buying the musics.... It will give me some work.... but.. It's near impossible to find those at the internet... (well... at least it will take some time to someone put it online)

jkoz

Lv. 25 Adventurer
There are five new tracks. Here are their titles and runtimes.

・「The Chase of Highway[FFVII ACC Version]」6:34

・「Those Who Fight Further [FFVII ACC Version]」6:28

・「Sign - ACC Long Version」5:07

・「Advent: One-Winged Angel[FFVII ACC Version]」6:56

・「On the Way to a Smile - EPISODE DENZEL -」4:17

It is only on the Japanese iTunes.

Ryusuke> The same vocal track is present in A: OWA. The new addition to the song is instrumental. At first I was put off by it, but it really adds to the song and I am dying to see what action is going on on-screen during this new piece. The highway chase and the Those who Fight Further tracks are longer as well, can't wait to see those as well. Overall, no bad has been done to these pieces. Only good.

RPG Tony

Lv. 1 Adventurer
I've uploaded the full version of "Safe and Sound" for you all. You can find it here (link removed). It is in uncompressed WAVE format at 96 kHz (105 MB). I took it from the actual Blu-Ray Disc itself which I received on the 17th (i've already watched the movie like 10 times and played the FFXIII demo several times as well :) ).

EDIT: I've removed the link to prevent me from getting banned. :o
Just Google it if you'd like to find it though. :)

Last edited:

gatchacaz

Rookie Adventurer
Well I spent the last 3 weeks trawling the internet looking for the Mini Album and it seems the Japs don't want to share.

The Japanese iTunes store is a definite no no for me. I managed to register with Mora.JP but it wouldn't accept my partners credit card (don't know why).

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone on here who has been able to donwload the EP would be willing to share with me? I will happily pay you for it (I have a PayPal account).

Cheers!

DevilGun

Cetra
There are downloads available (torrent, megaupload), but the only ones i found were cut off at the beginning (first and second song), so that there is something missing and the second song has a gap in it. Oh, and i was a bit disappointet about the Denzel Song, because the "meteor falls down on midgar" part of the Anime-Soundtrack isnt includet in the song...

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Yeah, the Denzel OVA track is just the ending theme...they should really release a complete ACC OST that also includes the entirety of the OTWTAS: Denzel soundtrack.

haichinamie

Banned
So the new songs are only on a mini soundtrack or as seperate tracks on iTunes?

If they were on a new version of the previously-released soundtrack I totally wouldn't spend money on it :X

gatchacaz

Rookie Adventurer
Thanks for the heads up DevilGun - I guess I should have been a bit more patient. I found what I was looking for although the quality's not that good.

Still trying to make my mind up whether I actually like the new remixes they seem to chop and change a bit.

After watching ACC I note the whole soundtrack has been revamped - wonder whether SE will release it?

In the meantime, I will keep my fingers crossed that the Mini EP gets a UK iTunes release so that I can download this properly!!! *crosses fingers*

Top Bottom