ACC Pics

Pixel

The Pixie King
Please ONLY post pics of new scenes or anything cool from ACC here, I couldnt be bothered searching through threads.:awesome: And it'd be nice to have a thread thats easy to look through to see spoilers:joy: cheers

Pics of Aerith's death plz ^_^

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
No Aerith's death pics yet, but...

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

:monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
sefiros got blowed up to an explosion

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well when two badasses with swords fight to the death, the first thing you expect is blood. It was kinda weird and dumb to not have any blood in AC.

Suzaku

Pro Adventurer
lib119653.jpg

Not really a spoiler or from ACC, but Tetsuya Nomura did this illustration of Toro and Kuro as Cloud and Sephiroth for Mainichi Issho to commemorate the release of ACC and the XIII demo.

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
lib119653.jpg

Not really a spoiler or from ACC, but Tetsuya Nomura did this illustration of Toro and Kuro as Cloud and Sephiroth for Mainichi Issho to commemorate the release of ACC and the XIII demo.

The sad part is that's probably the most excited face we'll ever see on a Cloud. :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Wow, even just the menu looks gorgeous. O_O

Wow, that picture of Cloud in the air, and the blood spurting everywhere is just brutal. xD Even Cloud's pants are getting torn! Sephy should slice those right off of him. ;)

Is it just me, or does Aerith seem to be walking out WITH Zack, more in that screenshot towards the end? 8D

kelly20

Pro Adventurer
Wow, even just the menu looks gorgeous. O_O

Wow, that picture of Cloud in the air, and the blood spurting everywhere is just brutal. xD Even Cloud's pants are getting torn! Sephy should slice those right off of him. ;)

Is it just me, or does Aerith seem to be walking out WITH Zack, more in that screenshot towards the end? 8D

yup...she walking with him this time.. hes not following her like last time.. :awesome:

HOlyyyy molyyy Cloud was beatennn baddd..OMG HIs pants are ripped!

Last edited:

A

Great Old One
I wonder why SE would change that walking out scene, add flowers to Zack's grave, and add a scene where Cloud saves Tifa? :awesome:

Lemee think hard on this one.

I like how everyone is focusing so hard on the ripped pants.

I can deal with the fact that he's bleeding everywhere, I can deal with him being impaled but MY GOD his pants are ripped! NO!

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I wonder why SE would change that walking out scene, add flowers to Zack's grave, and add a scene where Cloud saves Tifa? :awesome:

Lemee think hard on this one.

Hmm, I'll think with you. :awesome:

Let's just hope we don't hurt ourselves because it's so totally hard to figure out why :monster:

AND OMG :excited: THAT SITE IS AWESOME

One of the pics there has Cloud looking like he got a nosebleed :awesome: Or maybe he really did?

...and I found it funny.

I like how everyone is focusing so hard on the ripped pants.

I can deal with the fact that he's bleeding everywhere, I can deal with him being impaled but MY GOD his pants are ripped! NO!

XDDDDDD Sephiroth secretly wants him out of those pants :monster:

A

Great Old One
Lol, maybe it's because his pants... are his pants? Like, you know, when you rip your pants your underwear shows and all. :monster:

But I am loving the additions. ^_^

One of the pics there has Cloud looking like he got a nosebleed Or maybe he really did?

...and I found it funny.
WHERE?

Top Bottom