ACC Pics

Immortal280

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tiff, Tifa,Or Tiffany
You mean this one?

mobile01da788528e4483da.png

Hmmm.... maybe it's either an animation mistake (OMG! MISTAKE!!!!) or the other one got ripped off or something?

This is turning into a stripe sword battle. Who ever gets the other person naked first wins :awesome::awesome: XDDDDDDDD!

EbonGale

the bomb in the piano
AKA
SableWind
Well if Cloud wasn't tearing off his chest-belts or whatever, maybe Sephiroth wouldn't have had to kick his ass into the ground.

Or maybe he would.

Whatever.

I'm sticking to the 'Cloud ripped it off' theory. That's the only explanation for why Seph looks so pissed.

Immortal280

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tiff, Tifa,Or Tiffany
Well if Cloud wasn't tearing off his chest-belts or whatever, maybe Sephiroth wouldn't have had to kick his ass into the ground.

Or maybe he would.

Whatever.

I'm sticking to the 'Cloud ripped it off' theory. That's the only explanation for why Seph looks so pissed.

oooo XD This fight is so werid o_O i like it XD :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
LOL Did I miss that pic?! XDDDDDDD

Sephy bitch-slaps Cloud! Cloud = PWND

I, too, think Cloud might have ripped it off. If that came after Cloud's pants got ripped, then Cloud did it so that Sephy has less clothes too--if that came before, then that must be the reason why Sephy ripped Cloud's pants.

aha XD Sword fight. A Big Buster Sword Vs a Long Sword :awesome:. Interseting!!
Wow my mind gotten very werid o_o XDDDDDD

Sorry, that's probably my fault. :monster:

Immortal280

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tiff, Tifa,Or Tiffany
LOL Did I miss that pic?! XDDDDDDD

Sephy bitch-slaps Cloud! Cloud = PWND

I, too, think Cloud might have ripped it off. If that came after Cloud's pants got ripped, then Cloud did it so that Sephy has less clothes too--if that came before, then that must be the reason why Sephy ripped Cloud's pants.

Sorry, that's probably my fault. :monster:

xD i dont blame you, you made it more funny:awesome::awesome::monster:

EbonGale

the bomb in the piano
AKA
SableWind
I'm pretty sure that scene was in the original AC, they just didn't have the same angle for the shot. The camera was farther away and you could barely tell what the hell was happening.

And by 'pretty sure that scene was there', I mean I looked out for it every time; it was one of my favorite parts of that fight. :x

Last edited:

Immortal280

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tiff, Tifa,Or Tiffany
I'm pretty sure that scene was in the original AC, they just didn't have the same angle for the shot. The camera was farther away and you could barely tell what the hell was happening.

And by 'pretty sure that scene was there', I mean, it was one of my favorite parts of that fight. :x

Now it is ZOOM in hehe :D :awesome:

Anatoliae

Gas Mask Enthusiast
AKA
Lachlan, Ana, Aniline, Natoli
Considering how much shampoo he uses for his hair, that should be the correct response D:

kelly20

Pro Adventurer
someone mentioned how they look almost like real people now..

but now I have noticed.. It seems Cloud looks more feminine.... I dunno..

Top Bottom