ACC Pics

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Am I allowed to link to a webpage that has links of some scenes in ACC that can be downloaded?

You mean youtube? If so, then it's okay, :monster:. If it's direct links to Rapidshare, it's not, if it's a link to someone else's site / blog that has a load of content, then it's okay, if it's direct links to said content, then it's not, and if it's kiddie pron, it certainly is not in any case, :monster:.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
People get off to the sickest shit.

And it'll only get worst. Sure, *now* it's only Cloud getting shot and cut up and impaled by Sephiroth. Next thing, you'll be browsing 2chan's guro board getting off on bishounen getting their limbs hacked off and their still living and bleeding torsos stuffed in suitcases :monster:

Pervs.

Isabella

Your Mom
You seem to be knowledgeable in this area. :monster:

I find all this new violence stomach-turning, to be honest. Guess I'm a prude.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I think it's AWESOME. :wacky:

But yeah I do have my limits, though. Like Sweeney Todd. I had to look away a LOT.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Seeing Cloud get shot makes you horny?
Yes ^_^

People get off to the sickest shit.

And it'll only get worst. Sure, *now* it's only Cloud getting shot and cut up and impaled by Sephiroth. Next thing, you'll be browsing 2chan's guro board getting off on bishounen getting their limbs hacked off and their still living and bleeding torsos stuffed in suitcases
They have this?... where?

nah actually I don't go that far (unless it was Cloud)

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Much detail on Reno's face = WIN :monster:

I actually like the way his pores are showing and how his teeth are sort of uneven. 8D

And I've always been wondering if those were scars or tattoos under his eyes, but they look more like scars now.

snapshot20090421235301h.jpg

...yup. :awesomonster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Yeah. It looks engraved. :awesome:

Also, is it just me, or is Reno wearing some kind of nail polish? :monster:

It looks like he had his nails done or something. XDDDD

It's not impossible. :monster:

But, I am amazed at how they made the textures so real. There was this one screenshot of Tifa holding Denzel's hand, and I actually though it was a cosplay at first. XD

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
I'mma gonna try to take moar screens of character's nails. :awesomonster:

snapshot20090422004228c.jpg

She had her nails done too. :monster:

snapshot20090422004642.jpg

TEXTURE MUCH?! :awesome:

I'm obviously bored, watching ACC on frameskip... And there's a cat howling outside. Sounds like she's giving birth... 8D

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
snapshot20090422004642.jpg
I swear I thought Denzel was wearing pink nail polish when I first saw that scene.

I'm obviously bored, watching ACC on frameskip... And there's a cat howling outside. Sounds like she's giving birth... 8D
Or maybe she just thinks Nanaki is really hot and wants to watch ACC on frameskip with you. :awesome:

Thx for the screens. :monster:

Top Bottom