ACC Pics

TLS's conquest has just begun, with Cookie Monster as our messenger. Yesterday, AC Reunion (remember when they linked to us :D ).
Today, ACC.
Tomorrow... the world!

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
zomg you lot, I have caught this on a screencap!11

Righteyefocuscopy.jpg
CLOOKIE CONFIRMED! LTD is over, this time for realz!

Wow, are those tears I see in her eyes? DDD: Awwwww <3

She looks lovely indeed. Thank you for the pics, Tennyo. <3

Pixel

The Pixie King
Man, im so happy they changed that harsh lighting on Aeris. It made her look like an alien. She still doesnt look as good as in the credits. I was really hoping to ges a HD version of that shot:(

OMFG! Tifa is sooo gorgeous! The way her hair seems abit lighter in the HD just makes her look like an ANGEL! And her lighter brown eyes are just adorable <3 She looks so traditional and gorgeous! Soft full lips, and nice pale-creamy complexion mixed in with black leather..At least SE got one thing down to a perfection, and thats Tifa <3 *Done Fanboying*

They finally fixed Aerith! God im not going to lie, she look UUUUUUUUUUUUGLY in AC but now she just looks gorgeous <3 THANK YOU FOR FIXING AERITHS FACE <3 Finally. Doesnt compare in one SHRED to my goddess of a beauty Tifa~ T_T Why so..So beautiful <3 *WaitIsaidIwasdone...*

<3 Done. <3 New quality = Win.

holdthesun

Tifa Pwnage 101
Looks a bit teary-eyed, indeed

That's another thing, they seem to put some emphasis on that, but are those tears in her eyes when she and Cloud are talking in the bedroom, or is that just a sparkle?

btw, I love your avatar Tiefenrausch, had me laughing for a while. I'd just love to see the pure comedy of a Cloud, Yazoo, and Loz bicycle chaise.

At least SE got one thing down to a perfection, and thats Tifa

I hear that, I practically watched AC just because of her.

Last edited:

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
OMFG! Tifa is sooo gorgeous! The way her hair seems abit lighter in the HD just makes her look like an ANGEL! And her lighter brown eyes are just adorable <3 She looks so traditional and gorgeous! Soft full lips, and nice pale-creamy complexion mixed in with black leather..At least SE got one thing down to a perfection, and thats Tifa <3 *Done Fanboying*
She's really beutiful, isn't she? <3 Funny thing though, I always thought that her eyes were reddish. I only noticed their brown-ness when I watched ACC. XD

They finally fixed Aerith! God im not going to lie, she look UUUUUUUUUUUUGLY in AC but now she just looks gorgeous <3 THANK YOU FOR FIXING AERITHS FACE <3 Finally. Doesnt compare in one SHRED to my goddess of a beauty Tifa~ T_T Why so..So beautiful <3 *WaitIsaidIwasdone...*
I never thought Aerith looked ugly, but she does look much better in ACC. :) Well, everyone looks better. :awesome:

Edit:

That's another thing, they seem to put some emphasis on that, but are those tears in her eyes when she and Cloud are talking in the bedroom, or is that just a sparkle?
I didn't notice when I watched it, but...

http://i41.tinypic.com/1zpoaqe.jpg

To me it looks like she is teary-eyed here as well. Aww~ D: *hugs Tifa*

Last edited:

holdthesun

Tifa Pwnage 101
I didn't notice when I watched it, but...

http://i41.tinypic.com/1zpoaqe.jpg

To me it looks like she is teary-eyed here as well. Aww~ D: *hugs Tifa*

yeah, that moment in particular.

Funny thing though, I always thought that her eyes were reddish. I only noticed their brown-ness when I watched ACC. XD

her eyes were reddish brown in FF7, Last Order and I think that's still in her original bio. They should have kept that, brown eyes make Tifa look normal.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I wasn't able to get videos of the FFVII cg scenes for comparison, but this will do. I like the new look of the Meteor; it's cracked black exterior makes it look more menacing.

Attachments

• Meteor_AC_01.jpg
    Meteor_AC_01.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Meteor_ACC_01.jpg
    Meteor_ACC_01.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Meteor_AC_02.jpg
    Meteor_AC_02.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 14
  • Meteor_ACC_02.jpg
    Meteor_ACC_02.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 15

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
I wasn't able to get videos of the FFVII cg scenes for comparison, but this will do. I like the new look of the Meteor; it's cracked black exterior makes it look more menacing.

It's interesting the fact that they depicted less Lifestream tendrils gathering around Meteor to destroy it.

holdthesun

Tifa Pwnage 101
She do anything from him =] ( werid XD )

the fun part is the instant use-anytime/anywhere hair dye she's using, do they sell that in Midgar? Seriously tho, how come they changed her hair color to brown when it was clearly black not long ago; and no, it's not the lighting...

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I thought I was the only one miffed about the changes to Tifa's eye color.

Mako and eye spent a good amount of time comparing pics from the comp last :monster:

Tiefenrausch

Solitary Dancer
Uhm...did Yazoo aim at the heart? Back in AC he shot somewhere at the middle of Cloud's chest.
I WANT TO WATCH THAT NOOOOOOOW! *gets choleric*
Or can anybody in here offer me more pics of that scene? Yes yes yes? :awesome:

clouds-bullet-wound.png

Besides my tongue is twitching. It wants to lick the raindrops and blood off of this beautiful arm.

A

Great Old One
Tenny, you watched the movie now? :monster:

I think my heart broke at that one; That's one of the best Tifa pictures I've ever seen! In comparison to the old one, it's a lot different.

Also, Cloud looks like he's about to cry there. :awesomonster:

Dumb ass computer stopped working yesterday, so I'm still downloading the movie....

EDIT: We need more BLOODY SHOTS OF CLOUD!

A

Great Old One
Yes I have! :monster:
I thought you wanted to wait till June to watch it?

And does anyone have a wide screenshot of AC Tifa in that picture where she looks like she's about to cry?

Top Bottom