• Due to datamining of the demo files, substantial leaks are now everywhere. As a reminder, some of these are in-development screenshots and may point to events that aren't going to be in the final game. Some of them are clearly going to be in the game. The TLS stance is this: Any thread which will contain discussion on the leaked images/ details must clearly contain [SPOILERS] within the title. Anything within those threads does not need to be spoiler tagged. Any POST anywhere on the board containing spoilers must be spoiler tagged or it will be removed and warned. Please report this where you see it. Let's try to make sure everyone can still freely post until everyone has a chance to play this game please!

All Final Fantasy fanart, excluding VII

ChOcOboO

Game-changer
^ It's hard for Vivi to NOT to adorable, but that fan artist made him even more-so, if that's possible.

I really wish that Squall had an interesting personality (because it's not really lively enough for my liking, and even Cloud does broody better), because he's got a great design. I don't really count Leon since I think everyone prefers his KH personality.

Tetsujin

Ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah
AKA
Tets
Can we establish a rule to always give credit+link to the original artists please? :monster:

If the artist is unknown, try using google reverse image search to find the source.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Can we establish a rule to always give credit+link to the original artists please? :monster:

If the artist is unknown, try using google reverse image search to find the source.
Yeah I always search for the artist before posting stuff. I think there was one time I posted art where I couldn't find the artist :closedmonster: Makes me sad because I like to give credit.

Top Bottom