Archer

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Totally made my morning. :awesome:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
So, is there any news on season 7 premiering?

It usually premiers roundabout now, but I can't seem to find a solid air date. :/

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
Archer moving from FX to FXX. Delays in release of season 7 till at least the summer. Delay of the release of season 6 on DVD and Bluray. They are trying to kill it.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Well, Cassius & Clay was a thing that some of their team's efforts were focusing on, but that's been cancelled. Aside from that, they were doing entirely new art and backgrounds for Season 7, not to mention that Woodhouse was supposed to be a big part of the season before his Voice Actor passed away, so there's likely gotta be some reworking on account of that.

tl;dr - while we'd typically have had a release date before now, I don't think that it's anything dire for the series, let alone them, "trying to kill" a very successful series in its 7th season. Also, it's apparently coming in April:

X :neo:

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
You are far less cynical than I sir. Also, Woodhouse has had several voice actors since at least season 3. If you pay attention he goes from barely audible old man, to cartoon Irish, and a few in between. Still sad that the "real" one is dead.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
While that is unquestionably true, I also need stronger supporting evidence before breaking out my "Jump To Conclusions" mat. Also, despite the fact that he'd had a stand-in VA, I think that his death certainly affected things in one way or another.

X :neo:

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Oh I am sure it absolutely did. I know the voice actors are allowed to improv with the lines to an extent, I always wonder how much of that he did with Woodhouse. As I know some of the voice actors take advantage of that more than others.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
About time we got a release date!

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
March 29 for season 6 dvd/bluray. March 31 for season 7. Good to (FINALLY) have these dates. Also in more good news it will be staying on FX this season rather than moving to FXX. The moving of networks really raised a red flag for me, glad to see it isn't happening (at least not happening yet).

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Interesting, from that trailer we can see at least one episode where Patton Oswalt guest stars. Kind of hoping he will be recurring through the season, as I think he would blend well in to this show. Also, this is the first hint I have seen for the plot of this season. Private investigators, interesting, and completely contrary to Sterling's skills.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Video's not available in my country. :(

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Did notice the Magnum PI style video earlier. That made me chuckle. Reminded me of the Dangerzone music video from a few years back.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Cynicism raising again. Noticed the setting has changed from New York to California. Historically this has not worked out for many shows.

Top Bottom