AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I dropped him in the river tbh

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Finally beat AC-2.

Is Brotherhood worth the time or should I go ahead and have my brother gamefly revelations?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I 'd say Brotherhood is worth it. It's a really fun game, but in terms of story line it kind of goes no where unless you do all of the Cristina missions, also there's a huge spoiler at the end. Otherwise it's just fun to play. :monster: DO IT.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Eh, there was only a handful of missions in AC2 that I really enjoyed and didn't feel like busy work.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
I like Brotherhood the best but I have a major bias towards Ezio in that game idk I saw it as a continuation of his evolution from just being a kid to accepting his role in life. It's more character-driven imo.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Personally I saw Brotherhood as being the weakest game in the Ezio cycle, but still by no means a bad game. It's very character driven and helps you understand why Ezio is the way he is in Revelations, whilst still being a much leaner game than ACII. There are far fewer missions that feel like busywork, por ejemplo.

Its also worth investigating because Desmond's story gets a pretty cool amount of development too.

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I'd say Revelations is the weakest in the Ezio cycle and maybe the whole series, I haven't played AssCreed 1 so I couldn't say for sure. As for Brotherhood I think it's a very good game and you should definitely play it plus yeah Desmond's story line is very well develop in it.

Arthur Pendragon said:
I 'd say Brotherhood is worth it. It's a really fun game, but in terms of story line it kind of goes no where unless you do all of the Cristina missions, also there's a huge spoiler at the end.

Are you talking about Ezio's storyline or the overall storyline of the game?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
But Cristina dies before the events of Brotherhood and her missions have nothing to do with the overall story line of the game.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yes... I meant the spoilers at the end of the game refer to the entire story, the Cristina stuff obviously is about Ezio's story... and that's kinda a spoiler since it's optional to see her
die
Unless I missed something in ACII and they explained it there. Idr it's been awhile. :monster: But I remember my friend saying she had no idea about Cristina because she never got all of the missions completed. :monster:

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
I'd say Revelations is the weakest in the Ezio cycle and maybe the whole series, I haven't played AssCreed 1 so I couldn't say for sure. As for Brotherhood I think it's a very good game and you should definitely play it plus yeah Desmond's story line is very well develop in it.

Concur. I loved the gang outside the Animus (Lucy, Rebecca, Shaun), it had a scooby-doo feel to it. :D Also it was nice to take a break from the Animus & Ezio. Shame they weren’t in it more, during Brotherhood I remember wanting to see a sequel set more outside the Animus with those 4 characters, also I was starting to like Lucy… :(

Revelations does feel like the weakest & smallest game. Animus island wasn't really memorable. And talking about Animus island:
Anyone else disappointed that there weren’t more portals, I got the 5 Desmond memory things open and there were two more blank, are they left open for DLC content? <_<

Also despite trading in Brotherhood a while ago I still have the save file, it took me 36 hours to complete Brotherhood to 100% DNA sync. I’ve just completed Revelations with 97% Sync’d and it took me 26 hours. That’s a good 10 hours less game time and I’d say Brotherhood felt big, not padded.

Now I’ve completed Revelations I don’t know whether to try and get the remaining 3% or just trade it in, I don’t feel that it has much replay value.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Yes I agree. Lucy, Rebecca and Shaun were definitely missed in Revelations. I really loved the gang's dynamics in Brotherhood and the funny moments they had plus some of the emails were hilarious.
I really like Lucy, damn that fucking bitch Juno for killing her.

The animus island was awful. There was really no reason to do anything there. You can beat the game without doing the Desmond sequences and you wouldn't be missing anything.
At least they should had let Desmond talk to Subject 16 or Clay from time to time to learn more about him but nooooo. Seems to me like a wasted opportunity

I might keep the game to play multiplayer if I can find people to play with if not I'm selling it. Better than accumulating dust in my room like FF13 is doing.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Anyone on PS3 and want to play online? I can't find any games. :( CeeK47 is my psn btw feel free to add me.

Last edited:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
omg these desmond sequences are really getting on my nerves. Ack! So frustrating.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
oh I guess they weren't really that bad, lol. I just kept falling. XD

I assume that after I finish the main story, I can still play the side quests like in previous games, yes?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I REALLY Wish I played Brohood now instead of waiting for II to come back to the market here. : /

Now I'm forced to get revelations and play brohood anyway without knowing what the fuck happened in II. Late to the Party sucks.

Z

Zealkin

It was a good game, but it didn't answer ANY of my questions
except the addition of subject 16 I loved him, I wish he made more appearances though :/

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
It was a good game, but it didn't answer ANY of my questions

It revealed fuck all, didn't it? :monster:
I knew it wouldn't answer all questions, because AC3, derp. But this didn't answer any of my questions.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
hey, um...

how come desmond looks like such a derp in this game?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I guess since he's in a coma he should look like shit but he just looks stupid and nothing like his older model.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah I blamed the coma too but like Alex said earlier, there really is something messed up about his face structure and such in this one.

Top Bottom