Banned Users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
There's actually a listing of banned users in the admin control panel. Can't remember if mods can view it as well.

I actually think something like Corel might be somewhat useful though, if only because it makes it less likely people will register duplicate accounts to argue about a ban and/or incite drama about their banning

Trust me if they don't like their banning they'll likely end up creating duplicate accounts anyways.

Yup, Mods can see it.

Ah, well, then, I don't see the need for another one.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Some of them will, others will be paranoid that if they create dupes they won't get unbanned at all and just use the Corel equivalent :monster:

I actually think we should have a ban log. Because a user may accidentally get their account hacked/breached/etc and may not know WHY they were banned in the first place.

A user may also have their account banned because it may be a suspected dupe of another so they should at least see the reason why they are gone. It only makes sense for there to be a log of who's been banned and why.
Mako gets what I mean. And I wasn't talking about Coral either. That was chaos. Well, from what I've heard about it anyways.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
It was less chaos, more useless.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
WELL LETS MAKE A BAN LOG THEN :monster:

Fuck no, imho :monster:. I'm still looking for a proper argument why anyone would want to know who was banned when and why, seeing that the vast majority of banned people will most likely be nobodies that suck.

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
Fuck no, imho :monster:. I'm still looking for a proper argument why anyone would want to know who was banned when and why, seeing that the vast majority of banned people will most likely be nobodies that suck.

Maybe all my old friends were banned. :(

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy

Hey I was banned for 3 days. D=

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
We don't need a ban log to make fun of User Name gaiz

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
That made no sense. I'm sorry. But the proper term is.

"What's it to you"

and scott would appropriately reply

"nothing but a giggle :smugcunt:"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom