Ben Affleck to play Batman in Superman Sequel.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I saw that. I didn't remember Tomb Raider 2 being particularly poorly received compared to the first one, so that kind of confused me.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I don't really remember if I ever saw Tomb Raider 2, I do remember I never liked the first one due in no small part to Angelina Jolie's portrayal of Lara. That being said I doubt either one of those movies are even remotely as bad as Elektra and Catwoman.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I've seen both of them, but it was shortly after they came out. I don't remember much about them, which means they probably weren't either particularly good or particularly bad. I severely doubt they were as bad as Catwoman and Elektra, which I've never seen.

At least we have Katniss now.

Lex

Administrator
I thoroughly enjoyed both the Tomb Raider movies :D. They did both get a totally mediocre reception though, I think it's because the storylines were both a bit too supernatural for some people, but I liked that aspect because it's unusual and it's a bit closer to the games for that reason.

Catwoman I've never actually seen, and I don't intend to. I remember the drama when that came out. Elektra never bothered me, but I was wearing fan-goggles for Jennifer Gardner because of Alias.

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Catwoman was goddamn awful. From the plot to the acting to the costume. I don't even know what they were thinking.

I don't think Elektra is on par with Catwoman in terms of suck, but it's not exactly good either. I still love Jennifer Garner though.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
People are having shitfits because most are imagining this:

Ben_Affleck_to_suit_up_for__Justice_League___article_story_main.jpg

Instead, imagine this:

ben-affleck-workout-naked-muscles.jpg

blake-lively-ben-affleck-levis-the-town.jpeg

If you haven't seen The Town, do yourself a favor and watch it. Get Christian Bale's take on the character out of your head. I'm not saying Affleck isn't a risky choice, but he certainly has the acting ability and he can put on the muscle to pull it off.

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Catwoman was goddamn awful. From the plot to the acting to the costume. I don't even know what they were thinking.

It had some incredibly horrible CG, too.

iirc, they had a CG'd shot of her just walking away from the camera at one point. For no reason whatsoever.

Top Bottom