Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
You're in denial over FFX-2. It's probably also a symptom of PTGD. :awesome:

no u

People go into FFX-2 and FFX and see they are like night and day. The themes, tone, and very nature of the two games are polar opposites. It can be rather surprising expecting something in the line of FFX and then getting FFX-2, because of their radical differences. That's why it gets so off putting. You have a world and story that's living in the shadow of death, telling you a somber and melodramatic story full of loss, tragedy and heavy emotional content.

And then you get the sequel that is as lighthearted as a shoujo comedy anime, full of girls having fun, adventuring, and living in a world that's so optimistic and changed, people can't believe its the same setting. The change is extreme.

And no, she really isn't. FFX-2 is one of the most successful sequels and games Square's put out there. It's the very reason the Compilation of FFVII exists, especially AC. It was a springboard to many projects due to how successful its model was.

This man is God.

I like a good story, which was something that IMO, FFX-2 simply didn't have.

Plus, there's no Auron. :monster:

X-2 had a story, but it gave you the option to play the game for it's story, or for it's minigames and sidequests. I happened to like the story, and the parallelism of TidusxYuna to ShuyinxLenne... Some of the newer characters irked me a bit, but what can you do.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I really didn't like Paine. She seemed like a giant attentionwhore being the only one to "retain mystery" an shit. Plus she looked like a man, and fucking Elvis as Songstress. If she had been more feminine, I probly could have gotten over the attentionwhore thing. But she was VERY out of place.

And Brother. Liek dude, WTF YUNA'S YOUR COUSIN. STOP STARING AT HER ASS.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
And Brother. Liek dude, WTF YUNA'S YOUR COUSIN. STOP STARING AT HER ASS.

Yeah, the cousin-sniffing plus the whole overly emotional thing..

But I got a laugh. :)

Paine's design is the only problem I had with her. I tried not to let it bug me, but gawd. Her hair, man. Her hair.

/shallow

But Nooj scared me. I guess those red pajamas were kinda hawt(I dunno why, I just like 'em!), but he didn't look twenty-one. He looked close to thirty.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Yeah, the cousin-sniffing plus the whole overly emotional thing..

But I got a laugh. :)

Paine's design is the only problem I had with her. I tried not to let it bug me, but gawd. Her hair, man. Her hair.

/shallow

But Nooj scared me. I guess those red pajamas were kinda hawt(I dunno why, I just like 'em!), but he didn't look twenty-one. He looked close to thirty.

I agree on Paine's hair. Silver would have looked fantastic if it was longer and done in some other funky style. BUT WTF BIRD HAIR

Also, Nooj was a tad off. The cyborg leg thing was cool but the usage of a cane really aged him to, like you said, 30. Besides, wasn't Leblanc 30 as well? Or was the whole cast in their 20's? Fucked up man.

Nikkolas

Banned
IX had the best ending.

And Nooj is kinda supposed to be scary. At least at first. He was a man who wanted to die and then
he had Shuyins's spirit in him as well.

He was a bitch to fight in the Den of Woe for me. It was a good battle, though. With Shuyin's theme in the background and Superman (TAS/JLU) saying 'see you on the Farplane"...awesome. One of my fave battle quotes in the game.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I was just talking about Nooj's character design, mainly the fact that he's looks way older than he's supposed to be.

That Den of Woe battle was awesome indeed. I loved that part of the game.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I like FF X-2's ending. But I wish the Nomura character would stop leaving ambiguous nonsense in his works and provide a backbone and literal finish.

Top Bottom