BEYOND Two Souls

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
They made Heavy Rain, that's enough for me to be interested in this game.

Splintered

unsavory tart
Me gusta.

Plotholes aside, I loved Heavy Rain and how it told its story. Kind of want to see them change their gameplay/mechanics though, Sometimes the button pressing worked for Heavy Rain and sometimes it just took away from it.

But anyway, yeah story driven scifi game by the same people who did Heavy Rain I'm sold.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
happens to the best of us guy

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I FUCKING LOVE ELLEN PAGE
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

come on zee let's go hnnnngh together in a corner we'll call it the gay corner

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
YES big dreamy sigh

i rewound like five times just so i could hear her threaten the cop over and over (✿ ♥‿♥)

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Still wish they would've made a game about their short film Kara instead.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I wish they would've made a full length film or something out of of Kara too, but I don't know if it would work well as a game. This clearly is designed to function as a game as well as a compelling story.

X :neo:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
A full length film works too, really just anything that expands the story.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I don't see why Kara wouldn't work as a game: Self aware android is sold instead of destroyed....things happen.....I now know... why you cry.

Ok so I haven't really fleshed this one out but give me a break I'm wearing a towel. What I am saying is that good games have been made on flimsier premises :monster:

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
This has finally got a release date. We can expect to see it October 8th of this year. Also, Willem Dafoe has joined the cast:

Source

I gotta say, with this caliber of acting, the game will at least be amazing voice-acting wise. I can also assume the characters will be pretty solid as that's what we've seen so far.

Top Bottom