• Omega

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Quexinos

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I believe in both of you.

Aka you both are idiots. Stop this nonsense. Ryu can fiddle with kids all he wants as he pleases, Megs can be a humble asshat of a good man as he pleases. So please PLEASE.

can't we all just get along?

lol

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Mmhmm. As you please. Though I seem to recall those being your choice of words at the time.

Not reopening it just because it's suddenly convenient for you now. The truth has been put out there; it's up to others to decide what to believe.
The truth has not been put out. Libel has been put out. And yes, I called your claims crazy and delusional. I had ascribed to you mistaken sincerity. I no longer ascribe to you the sincerity.

I believe in both of you.

Aka you both are idiots. Stop this nonsense. Ryu can fiddle with kids all he wants as he pleases, Megs can be a humble asshat of a good man as he pleases. So please PLEASE.
In which case there will be zero kiddy fiddling. I can't speak to Meg's desired level of asshattery, though.

can't we all just get along?

lol
The record shows that apparently, no, we cannot.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
If I came to the dramawhore thread and found drama, can I go to the hot female thread and view hot females? :huh:

In which case I'm staying the fuck away from most pistoning pen0r.

Splintered

unsavory tart
If I came to the dramawhore thread and found drama, can I go to the hot female thread and view hot females? :huh:
No, Actually going to the hot female threads is more drama. Which is also about Ryu oddly enough.

It must be Ryu week.

AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
In which case there will be ALOT of kiddy fiddling. I can't speak to Meg's desired level of asshattery, though.
hmmmm... Let me call a friend. :whistle:

HE'S HERE TO HELP YOU THROUGH A TOUGH TIME, RYU. TRUST IN HIM.

Last edited:

Dawnbreaker

~Heiress of Her Will~
AKA
Warrior of Light, Daryl Falchion, Dragonsoul, Dawnbreaker, Amy Pond, Cheryl Tunt
Drama is not so short a thing it seems.

Make a liar out of me, bastards.

Top Bottom