Bill & Ted 3...? Excellent!! *guitar solo*

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
After Keanu Reeves mentioned that he would be interested in doing it, it appears that Alex Winter (Bill S. Preston Esq.) has revealed that Chris Matheson and Ed Solomon are currently working on the screenplay & some other details. Though it sucks that George Carlin won't be able to return as Rufus, I'm really glad that they're not planning on re-casting him. Either way, I'd be up for seeing another Bill & Ted, since they seem to be doing it for the right reasons, and it's not some awkward cash-grabbing reboot.

Fun Fact: My alarm clock is the sound of Bill & Ted falling off the cliff from Bogus Journey.
(It's the only sound I've never learned to sleep through). :awesome:

X :neo:

AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME

I mean, uh... "woah".

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
probably the best role that keanu has ever taken

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I remember reading once Reeves was worried that, before he did the Matrix, Bill would be the only thing people remembered him for. :p

This is cool.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I remember reading once Reeves was worried that, before he did the Matrix, Bill would be the only thing people remembered him for. :p

BUT NOW HE KNOWS KUNG FU

whoa

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I feel very pessimistic about this, and normally I wouldn't for such a thing. I loved the first movie, but never saw the second. But still, I think it's been too long. What made Bill and Ted awesome was the time period they were made/took place in. Would a new movie even be relevant?

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
837c27c3-43cf-4894-98f8-dfd623b4d385.jpg

? :huh:

Bill & Ted 3 eh? Excellent!

Last edited:

Ghost X

I bet it'll be based in the present day, and they're wondering why their utopia hasn't come yet, and so on and so forth. The problem they face in the film will be the reason why. I'm all for a sequel.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I've been waiting for this moment, all my liiiiiife, Oh Loooord.~ phill collins reaction to this news :)

Despite

Engrave The Compassion
I am totally gonna roll and smoketh the most excellent blunt before I go see this movie

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Most excellent

*solo*

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
watched excellent adventure last nite

its leik keanu isnt even acting. that movie is magnificent

watched excellent adventure last nite

its leik keanu isnt even acting. that movie is magnificent

I watched it just now with two friends. A most excellent experience. I regret though that I don't own the sequel. I'm ordering it right now!

Edit: I should add that it was one of the most BODACIOUS movie nights we've ever had!

Last edited:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
ITT people who are insanely late on the awesomeness of bill and ted.
All of you are NOT most excellent :(

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Wow, it only took six years. :monster:

Also, I'm hesitant. While the original is a classic the second one wasn't very good. :closedmonster:

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
I loved the first one, second was alright, and enjoyed the cartoon a bit :P Can't wait to see these characters again.

Top Bottom