• Due to datamining of the demo files, substantial leaks are now everywhere. As a reminder, some of these are in-development screenshots and may point to events that aren't going to be in the final game. Some of them are clearly going to be in the game. The TLS stance is this: Any thread which will contain discussion on the leaked images/ details must clearly contain [SPOILERS] within the title. Anything within those threads does not need to be spoiler tagged. Any POST anywhere on the board containing spoilers must be spoiler tagged or it will be removed and warned. Please report this where you see it. Let's try to make sure everyone can still freely post until everyone has a chance to play this game please!

Can Somebody Please

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Provide some inspiration for me to do or say something amusing? Please?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Staff! When is Tony getting unbanned?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I went and bought the single cheapest bottle of wine from the little shop about 15 minutes ago. imho an inspired move.

Omega

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot, Joker
I went and bought the single cheapest bottle of wine from the little shop about 15 minutes ago. imho an inspired move.
Nothing inspires more amusing things than alcohol.

This a good time to tell the story of my first drink, and how one of my friends ended up streaking down a residential neighborhood, screaming at the top of his lungs, at 4 in the morning? y/y?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Ah, well I trump you then - €3,- for a cheap bottle 'o port, :monster:. Tastes like sour lemonade, but you don't taste that after a while :monster:.

Top Bottom