Can someone change my username?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
The irony of the version of Captain Britain that I'm using having his power levels decided by his confidence when I'm so unconfident has become too much for me.

Think I'll go for Mewtwo, please.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
The irony of the version of Captain Britain that I'm using having his power levels decided by his confidence when I'm so unconfident has become too much for me.

The answer to a lack of confidence?

Think I'll go for Mewtwo, please.

Become so powerful that you can crush PokeGod himself, apparently :monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
The answer to a lack of confidence?

Become so powerful that you can crush PokeGod himself, apparently :monster:
Irony is too embedded into my being for me to escape it completely, Dark-type trainer.

Also, physically, I have a lot in common with Mewtwo: scrawny arms and chunky thighs. :sadpanda:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I noticed someone had Loki...but does anyone have "God of Mischief" ? Because I'd love to have that name. :P

^__^

And a green username. Oh that would be sexy. :P

Captain Jack Harkness

not a out-of-bounds guy
AKA
4nn4-chan, Loras Tyrell, Loki
a question: how can I write something over the avatar?
P.S: i want too the green username,and if it possible, the green in my firm please.
shrek-cat.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
You should be able to add a user title if you go to your User CP under the "Edit Details" section. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
As for the green username, you can approximate it by using the "Username colour in posts" which you've already found. To get a more accurate colour you can use this, which should produce something like #04f035, which you can use there. However, getting the username colour to show up outside posts is a privilege we reserve for people who have donated to the board or served on staff or similar actions.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
I need an emergency name change to make something I just said work. Last time!

Malcolm Reynolds

plz

Top Bottom