• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Can someone change my username?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
You must have submitted seconds before me then, but do you seriously think he didn't want caps? Because that's daft :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I think I've noticed at least one or two recent name changes which weren't accompanied by a post in this thread - is that right? On top of that, I've also noticed a couple of names missing from some AKA fields. Sorry to be a bore about this, but I've been trying to keep up with all the changes as best I can, ever since I said I found it difficult as a new member, mainly by looking at this thread. If people aren't required to post here, that's fine, but I had assumed that they were.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I've asked a mod over msn before to change my name too. :monster:

And yeah as long as there's one consistent un in the aka field, anything else is irrelephant.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Most of the name changes do still happen in this thread though Flint, so keeping an eye in here will still be helpful.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
t8l18w.png

All you did was capitalize the 'j' and the 'm'.

You lose. Good day sir. :monster:
Also... you named him jack not Jake. :whistle:

Top Bottom