Can someone change my username?

Fangu

Great Old One
I could tell you that story about that overweight 15 year older than everyone guy who convinced every girl in our group he was allowed to touch their boobs whenever we had a party. I was the only one to say no and of course I was labelled 'difficult' and a 'prude' with 'no sense of humour', but, you know. I'll just stay Six forever, I don't mind :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I guess this joke ends with being likened to a sex offender. That's cool I guess thanks.

Anyway, done. :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
It never was required as it was a joke between friends, with others joining in themselves.
Anyhow, another mod or someone can pick up the slack in this thread for a while.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Did you bring an Offering?

19149008198_1c8d6d7ca1_b.jpg

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
I’d like my name shortened to just ‘Fancy™’, please. :okay:
This hasn’t been an easy decision to make. :okay:
As Ghost put it, I’m committing deforestation on myself. :okay:
But it’ll be fine, for I will always be a tree in spirit. :megusta:

And when the new kids come in and see the username ‘Fancy™’, only the cool kids will know that I am, in fact, referring to a sycamore tree.

Last edited:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
WOW it's like I got a new haircut or something. :okay:
It's so new and short :okay:
But it was time for a change :okay:
Thank you. :megusta:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
FWIW I hope sycamore trees fall victim to an insect-borne disease and die in huge numbers. I fucking hate the bastard things.

Fangu

Great Old One
The paradoxical thing about Fancy™ is that now anyone can sign up as 'Fancy' :monster:

Back to Fangu pl0x. In return I'll make you feel like a sex offender :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
@ Fancy: it's nothing personal, if your name had been FancyAmelanchierTree I'd have waxed lyrical about the beauty of an Amelanchier in blossom.

Top Bottom