• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Can someone change my username?

Lex

Administrator
Change to Roger, please.
Ok I'll abandon my conquest of the alphabet and settle for going back to "Ergo" please!
Can I change my name to Cereal for Dinner, please? Thanks!
Agent Dale Cooper

please :D

Done.

General reminder that mods can no longer edit usernames - this cannot be changed according to Xenforo boards discussion, but we might be able to work something with an addon.

@Cereal for Dinner, as far as I can tell, you're quite new to this board - if you're not aware, we ask that all members choose a name they'd like to commonly be known by and put it in their AKA field in their user profile. Please do this as soon as you can, thanks.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Well we've got at least four people (iirc / top of my head) that should be able to do the thing. I haven't done the thing on purpose a few times to see who would pick it up. Thanks Lex, <3

Admins pls :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yes; that title is applied to users who have at least 9000 posts. There used to be a condition where you needed to be a member for x amount of period, but it doesn't look like Xf supports that extra rule. You're at just over 5K posts atm, so, keep at it :monster:

@Mage I've updated your username, fhtagn.

Top Bottom