Can someone change my username?

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
See now who the hell is CK? Some us us can't remember font colors and sigs, especially when they're changed frequently, too. And no one uses the AKA function like they should and it's annoyyiiiiing. D:< I can't learn a new name for everyone every few months or even weeks.

And would it KILL people to respond to the "sex" question properly, too? Not everyone is a psychic.

A

Great Old One
I don't exactly see anything wrong with changing your username, I still can tell who's who even if they do happen to change it.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Rav we have the aka field , use it :monster:
That said you guys can have your rules and what not in this thread , ill be taking my free name changes via PM :P

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
See now who the hell is CK? Some us us can't remember font colors and sigs, especially when they're changed frequently, too. And no one uses the AKA function like they should and it's annoyyiiiiing. D:< I can't learn a new name for everyone every few months or even weeks.

And would it KILL people to respond to the "sex" question properly, too? Not everyone is a psychic.

boo fucking hoo.

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
Lunasea said:
Rav we have the aka field , use it :monster:
I do use it, and I've only gone by a few variations of the same username in the past 11 years. D: If everyone else used it this would be less of a problem for me.

I suppose I'll change my gripe to: use the damn AKA field when you change your username! ><

CK said:
boo fucking hoo.
Bite me. D:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I do use it, and I've only gone by a few variations of the same username in the past 11 years. D: If everyone else used it this would be less of a problem for me.

I suppose I'll change my gripe to: use the damn AKA field when you change your username! ><

Bite me. D:

All the names in my aka field are the ones I go by so just go off them.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
You can usually tell who's who by their avi, typing style, font colour and their post bit. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I did all the requested name changes that hadn't been done yet :monster:

Top Bottom