Can someone change my username?

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
I hereby pledge my current name change right to Tenny, and so under the terms set by Archadian law her request must be fulfilled immediately or suffer the consequences.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I hereby pledge my name change to Sophia Lamb.

BECAUSE WE'RE GETTING MARRIED

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Is done.

Feeling kind of lonely over here :sadpanda:

Also, there's a limit of one swap per week and that resets the wait to 2 weeks again. I've gone mad with power and want to make more rules.

Edit; Vanille I love you a little bit less than Fang loves you <3

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I request n00dz of every legal female poasting in this thread. This is the place to make requests, right?

crack

Donator
&#9398;aron;215244 said:
I request n00dz of every legal female poasting in this thread. This is the place to make requests, right?
2a942lt.jpg

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I hereby pledge my name change to Sophia Lamb.

BECAUSE WE'RE GETTING MARRIED
So, wait... does this mean we have a new LTD? Alex, Bex and hito? :monster: Personally, I think Albex is canon.
&#9398;aron;215244 said:
DANGER.png

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Yay Vendel's coming back :joy:

And holy shit, what did I miss? Cock pix? Post plz :D

Top Bottom